Amount of time CBS allocated to showing Swift during SB

SNDavidson

Reaction score
The absolute best thing about the stupid 9ers choking again is that there is a really good chance TayTay writes a song about that night, which we will have for eternity, and they will never, ever hear the end of it. :)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's like Kelce was the star player on the rival team at the homecoming game and took the woman and the championship and wrote a song about it lolol, stupid 9ers

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The game = entertainment (aka apples)

The broadcast = entertainment (aka apples)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Of course I don't give up. Do you think Taylor Swift would give up if her career ran into a huge obstacle? Of course not. She's my hero.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
She's cool in my book. You're obsessed with her. It's impressive.

I love her so much that I don't want all these perverted NFL fans staring at her so much. That's why the camera needs to go away. I must protect her, because she's a frail, helpless woman.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I love her so much that I don't want all these perverted NFL fans staring at her so much. That's why the camera needs to go away. I must protect her, because she's a frail, helpless woman.
Don’t see reaction formation often, even in jest, it is refreshing.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Shouldn’t the game be all about those playing the game?
No. The fans are shown a bunch and always have been, along with several other features and graphics about the popular culture of the cities where the game is taking place.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The Seahawks fanbase every time any random celebrity sings an unrelated patriotic song at the beginning of the game or a celebrity with no football background raises a flag at Lumen Field

Tense table smash

At least, this is what the reactions would be like if we were consistent instead of just succumbing to the mob like lemmings and getting actually angry about something you wouldn't notice if you weren't told by someone else to notice it first.

I maintain that if it didn't become popular to get angry about these things, it would not even register to any of you that it was happening and you'd all just skip these threads.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Taylor Swift only has a big impact on NFL games if you're a closet Swiftie or a busybody looking for something to be mad about, with absolutely zero middle ground.
Don’t sell her short, made for a great drinking game during the Superb Bowl.

Latest posts