Amount of time CBS allocated to showing Swift during SB

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
If you took a shot every time they cut to her on camera, you'd be dead. :) What was the criteria? A sip only each time?
It was only 11 times 😂

It was actually the ladies at our party taking drinks of their traditional SB fruity cocktail abomination. 🍹

Torc

Reaction score
Every time there is a nationally televised game being played in Seattle, they just HAVE to do a couple of shots of fish being thrown in Pike Place Market or the Space Needle. What possible interest would FOOTBALL fans have in fish being thrown, especially if they're not Seahawk fans? How DARE they take a few precious seconds where they could be showing Geno scratching his balls between plays? I came to watch FOOTBALL, gosh durn it!

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Every time there is a nationally televised game being played in Seattle, they just HAVE to do a couple of shots of fish being thrown in Pike Place Market or the Space Needle. What possible interest would FOOTBALL fans have in fish being thrown, especially if they're not Seahawk fans? How DARE they take a few precious seconds where they could be showing Geno scratching his balls between plays? I came to watch FOOTBALL, gosh durn it!
Imagine if they showed the sockeye 11 times during the game.

knownone

Reaction score
Taylor Swift and the NFL: The Defining Issue of Our Time.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Also, isn't it kind of odd that these stats are purposely leaving out the amount of time she was shown in the post game? What about articles? These things are all relevant. These stats are purposely cherry picked to make it seem like people are crazy to complain about this.

Why not just show the whole truth and everything that's relevant? What's the point of shielding us from that? I think we already know.
Post game is completely irrelevant to the discussion unless you are only talking about the celebrities directly connected with Taylor or Travis which had a reason to be on the field during the post game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
12 shots over 4 hours is generally not enough to kill the average adult male, actually.
It certainly feels like it was more than 12 while watching the Super Bowl. I am not going to find a recording to count, since surely every meme ever created on the Internet is 100% accurate. P.S., a smiley face denotes humor, my statement wasn't intended to be completely serious...didn't think I'd have to point that out.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It certainly feels like it was more than 12 while watching the Super Bowl. I am not going to find a recording to count, since surely every meme ever created on the Internet is 100% accurate. P.S., a smiley face denotes humor, my statement wasn't intended to be completely serious...didn't think I'd have to point that out.
It feels like it was more than 12 because you are apparently preoccupied with celebrity behavior.

Also, you don't have to point out that it was an attempt at humor, that much is clear. I'm not sure how just saying a wrong thing is humorous, though. Especially when you're outspokenly actually mad about this stuff.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It feels like it was more than 12 because you are apparently preoccupied with celebrity behavior.

Also, you don't have to point out that it was an attempt at humor, that much is clear. I'm not sure how just saying a wrong thing is humorous, though. Especially when you're outspokenly actually mad about this stuff.
You keep thinking I'm mad. I'm not, about Taylor Swift at all. I'm a bit ANNOYED is all and that's targeted at the MEDIA, not Taylor Swift. The only thing I got mad about was Mizzou's ridiculous accusations and yelling at me on this topic. That's it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Your always angry, angry about spelling, punctuation, people that post idiocy, people that flip you shit, posters that argue about weather.

Yep Angry :)

fenderbender123

Reaction score

We counted at my Super Bowl party, pre and post game, and I'm pretty sure the number is closer to 20 or more.

chris98251

Reaction score
Be careful she has influence she may get you banned here, she got West tossed from the Super Bowl.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I don't remember them showing any celebs more than two or three times a game, except for Jessica SImpson, and at least she's hot (for the woke SJWs who call me a misogynist). Even then, it was more like 3-6 x a game. I'm fine showing parents of players a few times. It's not vapid celebrity bull.

No, it's not the end of the world. Yes, it's annoying, and doesn't fit in with football at all.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Did it ruin your day?

Nope. Like I've been saying, it's only annoying enough to bitch about it in the internet.

Some people think that when something is annoying enough to bitch about on the internet, it actually means they have a huge life-altering problem with it. Nope. Not sure where that mentality comes from.

bileever

Reaction score
I laughed, I wept. Parts of this thread literally made me laugh out loud. And then there were parts of it that were just too durn sad.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I made my own entertainment before the start by playing along to the National Anthem on my Glockenspiel. The singer was only 30 seconds ahead of me. On another forum, I was asked did I play Hendrix style.

I do not now attend all the London games, so I have the chance to do it twice as I have the music for God Save the King as well.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
everyone knows when you're starting qb someone scratches your balls for you

Latest posts