Another vote for Quinn!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I would rather see a stronger offensive minded guy as HC... but getting Quinn would not get a 'boo' from me.

Reactions: Xxx

Ozzy

Reaction score
I really want an offensive mind but I like Quinn

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Dan Quinn blew several big leads with the Falcons, most famous of which was the Superbowl collapse vs New England, and got ran out of town.

And let's not forget that his vaunted D gave up a 10 point 4th quarter lead, also against the Pats, the last time he coached here. We can do far better than him. It would just be more of the same.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I’ll take any coach over Carroll right now.

Any head coach change is opportunity to get better and I’ll take bad years over current Pete Carroll years right now. At least we can rebuild a new foundation with a new coach rather than thinking there are no problems with Carroll and continue these mediocre years with Carroll….

JGreen79

Reaction score
I’ll take any coach over Carroll right now.

Any head coach change is opportunity to get better and I’ll take bad years over current Pete Carroll years right now. At least we can rebuild a new foundation with a new coach rather than thinking there are no problems with Carroll and continue these mediocre years with Carroll….

With Quinn you're getting Pete Carrol 2.0 minus the energy he brings.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Dan Quinn blew several big leads with the Falcons, most famous of which was the Superbowl collapse vs New England, and got ran out of town.

And let's not forget that his vaunted D gave up a 10 point 4th quarter lead, also against the Pats, the last time he coached here. We can do far better than him. It would just be more of the same.
Wasn't he the DC when we went soft against Atlanta in the playoffs allowing them to complete two super easy completions to end the game and win it?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
That’s probably true, but, I didn’t say I wanted Quinn.

I’ll just take any head coach over Carroll right now cause I’m just sick of Carroll, and it’s been years I’ve been sick of Carroll….

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I’m good with pairing Quinn as DC and another as HC. Frank Smith, the OC in Miami, is intriguing. Dolphins offense has ranked in the Top 6 in two years. They look electric and have so much energy.

How much is that Mike McDaniel? A lot I have no doubt, but still it’s a thought.

chrispy

Reaction score
I like Quinn. I wonder how he and Kellen Moore got along. I could see Kellen wanting to come back home and I think the Chargers will clean house this off season. If Quinn ends up as a head coach, that team's success depends on the OC. Interesting to speculate....

I wonder if it all depends on when Pete decides he's done, or if he'd step aside (partially or fully) if there were someone specific he endorsed as successor that became available. Maybe Quinn refused HC interviews last year because there's a particular job he's targeting.

There may be some pretty good HC jobs available this year. That could also impact the market and encourage Pete to wait it out.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I wonder if it all depends on when Pete decides he's done, or if he'd step aside (partially or fully) if there were someone specific he endorsed as successor that became available.
Given how Pete has coached as of late, I wouldn’t take any endorsement from him, especially if he stayed on as VP and not HC because then it’s still Carrolls team and he will meddle. I think Pete has to be gone fully.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Facts. phhhhhhhffffft. ;)