Any word on how Lynch looked this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John63

Reaction score
sutz":2fzotz17 said:
With our O-line problems, I'm gonna go wtih "run blocking is generally easier than pass blocking" and agree for the most part.

I don't expect 150 yards rushing, but if we can get to 75-90 yds or so, the play action might start to work. Trying to get Russ 3 seconds in the passing game will be a challenge. I'll expect a lot of rollouts.

I don't expect miracles from Beast Mode. He'll play hard, of course, but if he get 65 yards we should probably be happy. And if Homer can get to the edge, maybe he can make some people miss with his quicks.

Hence the quick passing attack.

John63

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13f5qval said:
Hey John63:

..........the Packers will probably dare the Seahawks to run. (If they do) the Seahawks will have to prove they can, at least to a certain extent. Anyone who doesn’t like this needs to realize one point. A year ago some of you complained Seattle played into Dallas’ hands by running into a defensive wall determined to take away the running game. If the Packers are determined to take away the deep pass and contain Wilson’s scrambling in this game, wouldn’t aiming to throw into thick coverage over and over again be making the same mistake?

Quoted from Rob Staton because I couldn't have said it better myself

Congrats " the hawks will only win if they piut the ball in Wilson's hands" paraprased and said by Warner, cower, Sanders and about 40 others and ai could not have said it better myself.

John63

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":3bcyfv4a said:
hawksfansinceday1":3bcyfv4a said:
Hey John63:

..........the Packers will probably dare the Seahawks to run. (If they do) the Seahawks will have to prove they can, at least to a certain extent. Anyone who doesn’t like this needs to realize one point. A year ago some of you complained Seattle played into Dallas’ hands by running into a defensive wall determined to take away the running game. If the Packers are determined to take away the deep pass and contain Wilson’s scrambling in this game, wouldn’t aiming to throw into thick coverage over and over again be making the same mistake?

I think the biggest takeaway here, and the thing that frustrated me in Dallas last year, is that Seattle needs to do better at making adjustments when they see what the defense is giving them.

Agreed on adjustments luckily they didn't wait so long last game

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":1ld3arqf said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ld3arqf said:
Hey John63:

Congrats " the hawks will only win if they pit tje ball on Wilson's hands" paraprashed and said hy Warner, cower, Sanders and about 40 others Md I could not have said it better myself.

Hmmm I bet all 40 of them or close to it said Baltimore would win today and take the whole thing, why I hate group think and the party line, intangibles and heart, a team that thought showing up was all they needed to do versus a hungry team that had been questioned and wrote off.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
John63":2cbc0bdu said:
flmmkrz":2cbc0bdu said:
John63":2cbc0bdu said:
flmmkrz":2cbc0bdu said:
just a gut feel but I think this is the week they unleash the beast. I don't think they thought the run game was going to get them anything vs the eagles, and the way Cox played it wouldn't have so they game planned around Russ and just threw the backs in to keep the eagles honest. I think this week with everybody expecting all the weight to fall on Russ's shoulders, we are gonna see a big breakout run game. I think we see more beast than we have and it is going to catch the pack unprepared.

I have some land in Siberia I would like to sell you. Its PC everyone I cludung my 3 year old granddaughter knows he wants to run, we would not surprise anyone.

nothing we have shown in the weeks since Carson went down has indicated we can run the ball, nobody is stacking the box on us expecting Homer and Beast to have massive days.⁷ Most teams would be game planning on Russ, maybe your 3 year old granddaughter can explain to you the realities of our current situation and how game plans adjust

My point was, I will explain again, against the eagles we did not come out with a plan for Wilson to do what he did. He was forced to do it because PCs original and normal game plan of run at all cost and throw long was not working. Now if you think that PC ever had a game plan from start to finish built around Wilson as the main focal point I still have that land and If you think we have a chance in hell if winning based on the old run at all cost throw long with our # 4 rb, and 2 guys off the street and 2-3 missing starting oline that land is still available.

As most teams game planning on Wilson ahh duh he is the best player on offense and the only one who scares the other team. The problem is game planning to stop him and stopping him are 2 different things if we are running Wilson's offense. So you are clear what I mean by Wilson's offense it is the changing tempo, layered routes quick passing offense. Oh and my granddaughter understood so you should too.

Our first 10 plays were half run, half pass. After that it was largely pass. They had a fine gameplan.

Also, layered routes aren't quick-developing plays. I think I've pointed that out before and you just ignored me, but I figured I'd throw it in there again.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":62rqhz2l said:
John63":62rqhz2l said:
hawksfansinceday1":62rqhz2l said:
Hey John63:

Congrats " the hawks will only win if they pit tje ball on Wilson's hands" paraprashed and said hy Warner, cower, Sanders and about 40 others Md I could not have said it better myself.

Hmmm I bet all 40 of them or close to it said Baltimore would win today and take the whole thing, why I hate group think and the party line, intangibles and heart, a team that thought showing up was all they needed to do versus a hungry team that had been questioned and wrote off.

Well know but it is probably the same % as the 2 the other poster said we will run to win. Which was my point.

John63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3lrkrkx5 said:
John63":3lrkrkx5 said:
flmmkrz":3lrkrkx5 said:
John63":3lrkrkx5 said:
I have some land in Siberia I would like to sell you. Its PC everyone I cludung my 3 year old granddaughter knows he wants to run, we would not surprise anyone.

nothing we have shown in the weeks since Carson went down has indicated we can run the ball, nobody is stacking the box on us expecting Homer and Beast to have massive days.⁷ Most teams would be game planning on Russ, maybe your 3 year old granddaughter can explain to you the realities of our current situation and how game plans adjust

My point was, I will explain again, against the eagles we did not come out with a plan for Wilson to do what he did. He was forced to do it because PCs original and normal game plan of run at all cost and throw long was not working. Now if you think that PC ever had a game plan from start to finish built around Wilson as the main focal point I still have that land and If you think we have a chance in hell if winning based on the old run at all cost throw long with our # 4 rb, and 2 guys off the street and 2-3 missing starting oline that land is still available.

As most teams game planning on Wilson ahh duh he is the best player on offense and the only one who scares the other team. The problem is game planning to stop him and stopping him are 2 different things if we are running Wilson's offense. So you are clear what I mean by Wilson's offense it is the changing tempo, layered routes quick passing offense. Oh and my granddaughter understood so you should too.

Our first 10 plays were half run, half pass. After that it was largely pass. They had a fine gameplan.

Also, layered routes aren't quick-developing plays. I think I've pointed that out before and you just ignored me, but I figured I'd throw it in there again.

Ahh layered routes can be quick developing depending on the routes. Given at least one is a short or a quick slant that would provide a quick pass now wouldn't it. So let's see a quick slant on one side , a 5- 7 yard down and In on the other side with a 10- 15 yard post, and a RB leaking out in the flat. Hmm we have a quick pass ability as well as layered what a concept something they did a lot last game though the routes changed of course but I am sure you get the idea.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3dflnbzk said:
John63":3dflnbzk said:
flmmkrz":3dflnbzk said:
John63":3dflnbzk said:

you're better off explaining it to his granddaughter so she can explain it to him, she seems to be his go to for information

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
John63":2g6cj25d said:
MontanaHawk05":2g6cj25d said:
John63":2g6cj25d said:
flmmkrz":2g6cj25d said:

Ahh layered routes can be quick developing depending on the routes. Given at least one is a short or a quick slant that would provide a quick pass now wouldn't it. So let's see a quick slant on one side , a 5- 7 yard down and In on the other side with a 10- 15 yard post, and a RB leaking out in the flat. Hmm we have a quick pass ability as well as layered what a concept something they did a lot last game though the routes changed of course but I am sure you get the idea.

"Having lots of routes in different parts of the field" is something that every offense does in every game on every play. Calling them "layered routes" is weird.

Also, posts aren't generally considered quick passing routes.

John63

Reaction score
flmmkrz":328prdk4 said:
MontanaHawk05":328prdk4 said:
John63":328prdk4 said:
flmmkrz":328prdk4 said:

you're better off explaining it to his granddaughter so she can explain it to him, she seems to be his go to for information

Ahh there are some blissfully people on this forum.

John63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":seaeqp46 said:
John63":seaeqp46 said:
MontanaHawk05":seaeqp46 said:
John63":seaeqp46 said:

"Having lots of routes in different parts of the field" is something that every offense does in every game on every play. Calling them "layered routes" is weird.

And as usual you read what you wanted out of the post and missed the quick slant part, fyi as to the different routes etc and yet every game we have multitude receivers in the same area hmm. If you dont you don't understand the concept of layered routes well I just explained it but I kmow it does not for your narrative.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
John63":33b2cgoi said:
hawksfansinceday1":33b2cgoi said:
Hey John63:

Jesus. What? You could have said a lot of that better yourself.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
John63":ieguy29b said:
MontanaHawk05":ieguy29b said:
John63":ieguy29b said:
MontanaHawk05":ieguy29b said:

and yet every game we have multitude receivers in the same area hmm.

What kind of statement is this? Wow. "Multiple receivers in the same area." You have any more information on tendencies, like how often, in what situation, and what packages they're being run out of? Because I'd like to get off the Pop Warner level here.

Actually...never mind. You've successfully baited everyone into derailing yet another thread and I won't be indulging you any longer.

John63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":329ercuj said:
John63":329ercuj said:
MontanaHawk05":329ercuj said:
John63":329ercuj said:

and yet every game we have multitude receivers in the same area hmm.

What kind of statement is this? Wow. "Multiple receivers in the same area." You have any more information on tendencies, like how often, in what situation, and what packages they're being run out of? Because I'd like to get off the Pop Warner level here.

Actually...never mind. You've successfully baited everyone into derailing yet another thread and I won't be indulging you any longer.

R I g h t I derailed it. Lol blissfull as the rest

Jville

Reaction score
Reminds me of a gnat buzzing ceaselessly around the ear.

No useful content.

Just that high frequency buzzzzzz.

John63

Reaction score
Jville":2de6s0p2 said:
Reminds me of a gnat buzzing ceaselessly around the ear.

No useful content.

Just that high frequency buzzzzzz.

You just described 75% of the people on here.

907Hawk

Reaction score
John63":3ufyvsnt said:
907Hawk":3ufyvsnt said:
John63":3ufyvsnt said:
flmmkrz":3ufyvsnt said:
just a gut feel but I think this is the week they unleash the beast. I don't think they thought the run game was going to get them anything vs the eagles, and the way Cox played it wouldn't have so they game planned around Russ and just threw the backs in to keep the eagles honest. I think this week with everybody expecting all the weight to fall on Russ's shoulders, we are gonna see a big breakout run game. I think we see more beast than we have and it is going to catch the pack unprepared.

Hey man, you should take a walk, and not come back. Go Hawks!
:irishdrinkers:

Hey I heard that one in 3rd grade.

Fair enough, your posts are trash and you sound senile, is the adult enough for you. :2thumbs:

John63

Reaction score
907Hawk":25junvxs said:
John63":25junvxs said:
907Hawk":25junvxs said:
John63":25junvxs said:

Hey man, you should take a walk, and not come back. Go Hawks!
:irishdrinkers:

Hey I heard that one in 3rd grade.

Fair enough, your posts are trash and you sound senile, is the adult enough for you. :2thumbs:

Nope sounds like a 4th grader. Let me help you,

I don't enjoy or agree with your posts and feel you are not thinking right, however you have a right to your opinion.

Fyi I dont like or agree with much of what you post but that is your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.