Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Bills)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
When the schedule first came out I automatically put the game at Buffalo as a loss. In November, against a young, surging Bills team at their house would be a tall order for any team. This was of course before I knew the Seahawks were going to actually let Russ "cook". This was before I realized DK Metcalf would become considered a super star in his second season. This was before I ever thought the Seahawks would have the number one offense halfway through the season and Russell would be well into his MVP campaign on pace for 59 TDs in a season.

The Bills with Josh Allen looked every bit the part the first month or so of the season. However, they've come down to earth in recent weeks and even though they finally got that monkey off their back and beating the Patriots in New England, I think we can all admit a win against that team right now doesn't quite hold the weight it once did.

This is one I won't be shocked if we lose by any stretch. The Bills are still a good team and are capable of beating us at home this Sunday. But outside of that misstep in Arizona, I'm sticking with Russell Wilson and company, on pace to do historic things this season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 33 - Bills 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-1

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'll take 34-24 good guys &, like last week, the game won't be as close as the score would indicate.

Slick

Reaction score
Forecast for Buffalo this Sunday as of this posting is 65 degrees, sunny, wind 7mph. That's great weather.

Seasnakes - 38
Fluffalo - 28

How can we lose? Turnovers, piano falls on every running back, STDs.

samwize77

Reaction score
Slick":2cfhv2a9 said:
Forecast for Buffalo this Sunday as of this posting is 65 degrees, sunny, wind 7mph. That's great weather.

Seasnakes - 38
Fluffalo - 28

How can we lose? Turnovers, piano falls on every running back, STDs.

….lol...I had to look at the weather also. I have Russ in FF and if the weather was bad I'd sit him. So..having said that...

I still think the game is close...to me it all depends on who we start...do we get CC back?....does Dunlop play?..is JA back?....

Everyone plays...…..34-27 us
otherwise...………….31-28 them...

Its all about TOP in this one.

toffee

Reaction score
We should win this one unless it rains it snows. Russ isn't as effective in those conditions.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Palmegranite

Reaction score
31-9 Seahawks. I'd be surprised if the Bills scored a single touchdown.

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 26

Bills 20

Record 5-2

I said boys,... above the canyon walls,... Strong eyes did glow, he was the leader of the land baby, oh bye god ! The great white buffalo. LOOK OUT... LOOK OUT! Sorry, A little bit of Ted just came out.

P.S. I was facing Detroit when I typed that. :thRocks:

Cheers

FPD

Reaction score
So, I've picked against the Hawks every game. Once again, out of sheer superstition, I'm doing the same.

Bills - 33
Hawks - 31

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a hell of a battle. I think the momentum the Hawks have and getting some guys back on D (plus adding Dunlap) will fire this team up even more.

This one feels like a high scoring game, especially with those receivers and a good running QB.
Bills get plenty of yards but settle for 4 FG's
Russ with 3 more TD passes, Lockett has another big game as they try to double DK. Key word being try.
Hawks win it 31-26

94Smith

Reaction score
Palmegranite":3pj134c2 said:
31-9 Seahawks. I'd be surprised if the Bills scored a single touchdown.

Really? They have a pretty good offense and your D is pretty bad.......

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Russell is still cooking and the odds favorite to win MVP. Our Defense is turning the corner and we are getting reloaded with Adams and Dunlap this week. The Bills are a quality opponent and we have a long way to cross the country. Josh Allen will make too many mistakes to overcome.

Seahawks win 31-17

YTD 6-1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Buffalo is legit. Should be a hell of a battle. If the Hawks keep them to 3's instead of touchdowns, they win it.

kf3339

Reaction score
I don't see this as a real true challenge for the Hawks. The Bills have a few good players on both sides of the ball, but not the depth to make a real serious run at our Hawks. I think this will be a rather easy win with us pulling away in the second half.

Hawks 34
Bills 20