Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

kearly

Reaction score
I think this will be a lot like the Cleveland game.

Seattle 31
Rams 13

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We always play the Rams better in Seattle, so I expect a win this time (unlike the loss I predicted in Week 1). However it will not be easy and I expect tempers to be flaring early and often. I just hope we can get out with no injuries.

Seahawks 27
Rams 13

My Record to Date: 12-2

Ambrose83

Reaction score
How long has it been since the rams won in Seattle? We beat them handilly every year up here.. That won't change on Sunday.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
RW throws 4 tds 1st half, 2 more 2nd half (along with a few other misc. scores, but who cares about those.)

TJ executes a perfect last minute drive of -3 yards to clinch the win.

52 - 10 Hawks

EWA

Reaction score
The Rams with extra time to prepare make this a tougher game. Hawks 24-21

djb28

Reaction score
We just can not play lights out to this team for whatever reason. It really makes no sense. Different year, Different coaches, Different players same game results. I think it is our turn to win one though. 24 - 20

253hawk

Reaction score
Aros":v321jcv0 said:
Slow clap it out...

KeenNeglectedIndiancow.gif

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Agree dirty play from Rams is a concern, let's hope we stay injury free. Don't really see a close game with Rams lacking on offense. Go Hawks!!!!!

Hawks 21
Jeff Fisher 10

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
41-13 Seahawks.

Our final TD isn't necessary, but we punch it in as an FU to the typically chippy Rams. One Ram is ejected.

RTD: 3-0

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1wddh1fo said:
How long has it been since the rams won in Seattle?

I believe that was 2004, with Martz as HC and Marc 'Bungler' at QB, in a comeback win. They really tore us up through the air in the second half. The game was a hot mess in so many ways. From Hasselbeck getting sacked by Leonard Little a half tick before releasing what would have been sure-fire completion to Engram, to run out the clock in regulation, to #3 or 4 WR Sean McDonald easily getting behind Terreal Bierra for the winning TD in overtime. The Hawks pissed away a commanding first-half lead and 150yds rushing from Shaun Alexander. Not one of my fondest memories, for sure.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to post a prediction. I don't make a regular habit of this, but here is mine.

Rams played us, and won, WAY earlier in the season when our OL was a smoking hole. Fisher's Rams have always given us fits, as Wilson has almost never had time to throw against them. Not saying Wilson will be sipping mint julips from the pocket, but the half tick longer this OL can provide should allow the game to never be in-doubt against their secondary...especially when you consider the quick release options he now has. The D just needs to put on their big boy pants to stop Girly Boy, and the rest should take care of itself. The only wild card is the new QB, who has been having success a measure of success. Not a lot of tape to look at, but we need to figure him out ASAP. I would have actually preferred Foles.

I'm going to say 30-17. Getting thirty points is probably wishful thinking, but what the hey I want some insurance on top of the 3 TDs Russ will throw :mrgreen:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Hawks play 8 in the box and hold Gurley and the Rams running game to around 50 yards rushing on the day. Keenam isn't the type of QB who should be able to come in to the CLINK and hang any more than a TD max against this secondary. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 31
Rams 13

Latest posts