Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Giants)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Regardless of your thoughts on the Seahawks victory against the Eagles on Monday night (I love sutz' coined term "NWB or Nice Win, But..." syndrome that many Seahawks fans seem to have after a win) the Seahawks did precisely what they needed to do which is beat an inferior team. On this 4 game tour of the NFL's worst division the Seahawks are 1-0. Look for much of the same this Sunday when the Giants travel to Lumen Field - where the Seahawks are undefeated - with Colt McCoy serving as the starting QB for the Giants. While I think Colt has one of the most badass names for a QB, his skillset doesn't quite live up to his moniker.

Look, the Seahawks don't have to look particularly dominant against these teams, as much as it would be great for their and our egos, the only thing that matters are W's. Play solid football, no big mistakes and avoid injuries for the final divisional game matchups and the post season.

If the weather is not a factor I would expect a bit more punch from our offense in this one.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 33 - Giants 19

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-2

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Of the inexplicable loss scenario, I'm still sticking with the Jets game. So, Gigantes would really have to put together some sort of game plan for the upset...don't think so.

Hawks 27-19

Colt! I miss being able to yell Brock Coyle! every time he made a play. Another excellent football name.

Even tho he is/was a coach, Jim Bob Cooter probably has the best football name in this era, IMHO.

EDIT:

Went back to my 'Two Weeks in W/L Prediction post', To add my season record:

10-1 baby! Only the Rams I mispredicted.

You'll have to trust me on the Atlanta and NE games. Atlanta looked bad going into the season, plus the 10am east coast tear the Hawks have been on, and I couldn't see us losing to NE at home 2 games into the Newton era.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have a strange feeling that Lockett is gonna' go off in this game. 100 plus receiving and at least one touchdown.
As mentioned above, a blowout would be great, just not really their style at all. Even though they are very capable, just my opinion. The Giants play hard and have a decent defense. Plus, have won 3 straight.
I expect a decent battle from them. On a side note, hell no to a Jets loss, that's one that I expect at least a 2 touchdown win, if not more. But for now, Giants time...…..
Hawks win 31-16

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I wonder about Lockett's knee tho. I feel like we would be talking about it more if Metcalf wasn't going OFF this season.

If he's not reasonably healthy, I wouldn't be surprised to see limited targets.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2db2b5m8 said:
Meh, they explode after ever win :mrgreen:

NWB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 24

Giants 9

I'm thinking about the theme song to the Roadrunner show. :229031_confused2:

Record 7-4

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Pete always seems to play to the level of our competition,....so although we should beat the Giants by 2+ TDs,...
Hawks 27 Giants 20

hawks85

Reaction score
I have been hard on this defense this year, and rightfully so. I am pleased the way the defense has played the last few weeks. I'm still convinced Norton is getting big time help to save his ass from unemployment, but anyways I have a feeling one of these next 3 games someone is going to get made a example of with our defense, I just don't know which game. As far as this weekends game goes...

Hawks - 30
Giants - 20

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Aros":2lfhwq8r said:
Look for much of the same this Sunday when the Giants travel to Lumen Field - where the Seahawks are undefeated - with Colt McCoy serving as the starting QB for the Giants. While I think Colt has one of the most badass names for a QB, his skillset doesn't quite live up to his moniker.

So, he isn't the real McCoy? (ducking flying objects)... but Chuck Long would have to be the most ridiculously amazing name for a QB!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":1iqwhi60 said:
So, he isn't the real McCoy? (ducking flying objects)... but Chuck Long would have to be the most ridiculously amazing name for a QB!

Two laughs here, Aussie; thanks!

If we cannot keep Cold McCoy from shredding us, then my expectations for the post-season drop dramatically. I'm hoping we are turning a corner defensively. I'm sticking to my 30-13 prediction; maybe it's just too much to hope for.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think my prediction would change one tiny bit if Danny Dimes was playing.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
24-12 Hawks. Won't be a blowout as Hawks always seem to play down. Giants like every nfc team are a mess.

Ytd 6-5

FPD

Reaction score
Giants turn it over 4 times. Hawks Roll.

Hawks - 31
Giants - 10

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawks Defense gets four more SACKS!!!! ,,,,,,and two INTERCEPTIONS!!! Our Defense shows signs of tightening the screws on opposing Offenses..

Hawks 27 Giants 17