Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Vikings)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Russ does not play his best in the rain. If it is raining during the game, we could lose this one. However, I'm a faithful
Russ fan, hence the Seahawks prevail 27-24

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is 6-0 vs the Vikings since he became the Seahawks coach. Min #5 Rush Offense vs Sea #3 Rush Defense. Hawks win in a close lower scoring game. 24-23

YTD 4-0

Own The West

Reaction score
Hawks 27
Viks 23

I expect the Vikings to slow it way down with their running game, taking the lead in the 4th quarter, before the Seahawks answer with a game winning TD.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Our Seahawks will be geared up for this one especially with the upcoming bye week.

Seahawks 23
Vikings 20

kf3339

Reaction score
The two games I saw the Vikings play this year was pretty bad. I would have probably went for the strong point win given how they look, and the inability of Cousins to play well in major national broadcasts.

But, there is the rain to consider. How much of an effect it will have is hard to say, but you have to think passing will be a challenge. Fortunately, we do have a really good RB in Carson. We also have a very strong defense against the run this year to date. So I believe we will win, but the score is going to be somewhat lower.

Hawks 27
Vikings 20

evergreen

Reaction score
Minnesotta isn’t going anywhere this year. Cousins isn’t going to out duel our Russ on the big stage. Too bad there won’t be any 12s. But our home field advantage was mostly legend lately instead of real. I hope Russ can play in the rain better than usual. He should he’s better Ghana his usual now anyway. Man I wish we had our fans back. Hawks 31 Vikes 23.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Foreseeing some bad coaching calls on both squads. Sloppy Seahawk football. Vikings have the lead in the 4th and Russ can't quite bail out the coaches again this time. Vikes pull off the upset.

No prediction on score.

andyh64000

Reaction score
I think we ball control a bit this game and the defense gets two INTs but gives up a garbage time TD.

Seahawks 31
Vikings 20

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
28-24 Vikes

Our lack of pass rush makes Kirk Cousins look like an all-pro QB.

Wilson looks ordinary in the rain again.

Someone will slip all over the field on the Seahawks roster and they will not change their cleats until halftime.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
40- 27 Hawks

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

TypeSly

Reaction score
34 - 17 Seahawks. Russ turns off the stove half way through the 4th, because everyone's been fed.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Vikes 27-20. Just a bad feeling and we are due for the 3 and out offense

Palpitation

Reaction score
Palpitation":20x3dmht said:
I expect Cousins to put up major yards as he dinks/dunks down the field all day long, but cannot get into the enzone enough to win it.

I predict a trip to the ER with a 30-26 hawks victory.

Prescribed .75 xanax with a $1240 hospital bill.

Go Hawks!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2xsgmr65 said:
Russ does not play his best in the rain. If it is raining during the game, we could lose this one. However, I'm a faithful

Winner, I will get stickers your way soon

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Wenhawk":2z5fufkb said:
Bigpumpkin":2z5fufkb said:

Winner, I will get stickers your way soon

Congrats bigpumpkin. Wen was close enough I might have declared it a tie! And last weeks winner (devil) wasn't bad this week either!
Good stuff.