Aros' Fearless Wildcard Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

evergreen

Reaction score
There's a lot of confidence on here... I hate the rams. I like to hate the 9ers. I don't like hating the rams, I just hate them.
Hawks 27
Rams 9

kf3339

Reaction score
If there was ever a game where we should just blow the team out of town, it's this game. They have no QB at all. Goff is just out of surgery with his throwing hand thumb at the minimum having to be wrapped for the game. Even if they don't wrap it how well could he even throw the ball? It's not like he was that great to begin with when healthy. Wolford is practically coming off the street. That's like a guy playing street ball being asked to QB for a playoff team. I mean if our defense can't shut that offense down as a team you have no right to be playing the game at the NFL level.

I expect their defense to be really up for the game, as it's the only way to keep it close and inch out a victory. Of course PC may very well accommodate them and play right into their strategy. It wouldn't be the first time. My hope is that PC will not waste the first three quarters and try to win in the fourth like has been done so many times before, but then again who knows. The one caviate is that we have RW, and they don't. So with that being said.........

Hawks 27
Rams 13

The Rams only TD is a defensive score.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I concur!

I too am concerned about that "Wait until the 4th to win" philosophy. This is the playoffs, if ever there is a time to play punch-you-in-the-mouth football for 4 quarters it is now. Rams #1 D will keep them in the game regardless of what their offense does so none of this slow tempo crap for 3 quarters please.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
27-13 Hawks win.

- Carson over 100 yards with the team over 150 on the ground
- One defensive TD for the hawks

W

Welshers

zchurch74":1ku4swwk said:
30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.
If zchurch is picking the Rams it meant we got this one! Has he been right once all year?

Hawks 20-17

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Aros":2jbix0yx said:
I concur!

I too am concerned about that "Wait until the 4th to win" philosophy. This is the playoffs, if ever there is a time to play punch-you-in-the-mouth football for 4 quarters it is now. Rams #1 D will keep them in the game regardless of what their offense does so none of this slow tempo crap for 3 quarters please.
That defense has the ability to make you look bad on offense whether you want to or not.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Welchers, your catching on! No I have had one pick right. Can’t change things up now. Go Rams, Ha!

zchurch74

Reaction score
****! The one time I was right was the wrong time. Least I was close on the score.

snackdaddy

Reaction score
LTH":35v7bhdx said:
I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

Edit: There is no way the Hawks lose this game... The Hawks are going to be completely pumped up for this one Carroll will have his team ready to go in every way... no way the Hawks lose this game...

LTH

4a7112217d33961f07c7d2e2b9ed83f2

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welshers":1kaxohqn said:
zchurch74":1kaxohqn said:
30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.
If zchurch is picking the Rams it meant we got this one! Has he been right once all year?

Hawks 20-17
Your reply has certainly aged well.

LoyalRam

Reaction score
zchurch74":e8ly79t3 said:
Nice Prediction

LoyalRam

Reaction score
snackdaddy":2nzq0ncq said:
LTH":2nzq0ncq said:
I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

Edit: There is no way the Hawks lose this game... The Hawks are going to be completely pumped up for this one Carroll will have his team ready to go in every way... no way the Hawks lose this game...

LTH

4a7112217d33961f07c7d2e2b9ed83f2
Ml3QUe3

LoyalRam

Reaction score
kf3339":3l2rtykg said:
If there was ever a game where we should just blow the team out of town, it's this game. They have no QB at all. Goff is just out of surgery with his throwing hand thumb at the minimum having to be wrapped for the game. Even if they don't wrap it how well could he even throw the ball? It's not like he was that great to begin with when healthy. Wolford is practically coming off the street. That's like a guy playing street ball being asked to QB for a playoff team. I mean if our defense can't shut that offense down as a team you have no right to be playing the game at the NFL level.

I expect their defense to be really up for the game, as it's the only way to keep it close and inch out a victory. Of course PC may very well accommodate them and play right into their strategy. It wouldn't be the first time. My hope is that PC will not waste the first three quarters and try to win in the fourth like has been done so many times before, but then again who knows. The one caviate is that we have RW, and they don't. So with that being said.........

Hawks 27
Rams 13

KUqmCdD

xray

Reaction score
LoyalRam":frm4tbql said:
kf3339":frm4tbql said:

Hawks 27
Rams 13

KUqmCdD

^^
gotta admit that's funny...