At pick 37 the Seattle Seahawks select?

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
I think it is Winovich.. He is a football player thru and thru and had an excellent combine esp shuttle, 3 cone drills. I think Pete has a ton of respect for Harbaugh and vice versa. I would bet Pete has the inside scoop on him but I could be wrong. I prefer him over Ferguson but would be happy w him as well. I think W/inovich is a better run defender. Both have high pressure %

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Atradees":1lncn4hy said:
Cody Ford looks like a beast. I would like to root for Winovich and his cool eighties hair. If John is looking to get more picks trade down in the fourth please not the second.

Use the 4th round picks to move up and get 2 of the names being thrown around. Is there enough capital to do that?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Quite a few really good players left at 37. Hoping they grab a Corner, Safety and WR today (trading up to get another late 2nd or a 3rd to add to what they already have)

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
AgentDib":15bv3u35 said:
There are a dozen players I'd be very happy with at 37. A bunch of receivers, a couple of safeties and cornerbacks, a couple of pass rushers. They'll be a lot more selective but if they aren't then we should trade back again.

Agreed. We've heard JS talk about where the tiers of talent fall. I don't think they're happy with just 37 and 92 overall. I expect them to try to move some of their 4th round picks up by trading back at 37.

Looking at teams that have multiple 2nd round selections:

Colts (46/59)
Eagles (53/57)
Texans (54/55)
Broncos (41/52)
Patriots (56/64)
Chiefs (61/63)

Could also look at 2nd and 3rd scenarios for our 2nd and 4th:

Broncos (52/71)
Patriots (56/73)
Packers (44/75)
Chiefs (61/84)

These are teams that seem eager to move. And many of them we've dealt with before. I don't think we want to have a zillion 4th round picks. Especially in this draft. Pete and John are usually pretty candid about their thoughts on the draft in a general sense. Them specifying a significant drop off after the third is unusual for them. They probably aren't seeing the host of late round quality they are used to seeing in that day three range.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I bet they pick someone I’ve never heard of from a school I barely was aware of to a position I dont think we have a need in.

Also, despite my confusion, I bet the pick will work out gloriously.

Atradees

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2tfgt218 said:
Atradees":2tfgt218 said:
Cody Ford looks like a beast. I would like to root for Winovich and his cool eighties hair. If John is looking to get more picks trade down in the fourth please not the second.

Use the 4th round picks to move up and get 2 of the names being thrown around. Is there enough capital to do that?

OR a trade up from the fourth? IDK

ivotuk

Reaction score
Zach Allen or Chase Winovich. Don't care in which order.

Oh, and former Running Back turned Wide Receiver, Jalen Hurd. (We've had pretty good luck with those).

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":27jtncqc said:
Please let it be Chauncey. I'd also be okay with AJ Brown. Realistically, they might add Winovich to really attack the defensive line depth.

Man, I was really wanting to see N'keal Harry in Seattle. I hate the Patriots even more now. I'd now like to see AJ Brown at 37, and I HOPE they can take Winovich as well. Like someone mentioned earlier, Rock Ya-Sin is another one on my list

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3li68b0p said:
Wenhawk":3li68b0p said:
I really like Greedy Williams

There's only one problem with Greedy.

He doesn't tackle!

https://971theticket.radio.com/articles ... y-williams

Scouting reports are not always accurate

WEAKNESSES
Can be baited out of position when in zone and a tick late to diagnose underneath routes. Tall, high-cut prospect who displays some hip-stiffness. Not explosive when transitioning or when changing direction. Lacks great recovery skills when beaten off the line. Can struggle tacking in the open field at times.

The above is Richard Sherman’s college scouting report.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I would expect we don't take a WR at 37. This draft is littered with truly exceptional (99th percentile NFL grade athletes). Guys still on the board:

Metcalf
Hall
Campbell
Boykin

All of these are home run athlete prospects. All on the board and half probably available in the 3rd round.

Even very good ones (80th or better)

Darius Slayton
Jalen Guyton
Jamire Jordan
Terry McLaurin
Jeff Smith
Jason Moore
Reggie White Jr.
K.B. Ento
Gary Jennings Jr.
DJ Montgomery
Stanley Morgan Jr.
Hakeem Butler
Raphael Leonard
JonVea Johnson

This draft has quality up and down through the 2nd to 6th round range. I really like Hall/Butler in the 3rd. Jennings/Slayton in the 4th. McLaurin in the 2nd.

Point is, we don't HAVE to take a WR in the 2nd to get a good player who will make the squad.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/paulbarrett6/status/1121865432170762241[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1121863983022006274[/tweet]

toffee

Reaction score
TwilightError":34h70bfb said:
James in PA":34h70bfb said:
DK Metcalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. One of the top corners would do too.
no metcalf, he was #2 wr in ole miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk