At pick 37 the Seattle Seahawks select?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This smart.

Getting 3 picks now in day 2. It's a steep drop but 77 overall should still net a good player. Seattle is targetting a couple of positions and will go whichever doesn't get a sustained run here. My guess is, it'll be Safety.

WR/DT/DE still has a lot of names. No reason to burn a pick on Winovich here when you can come away with maybe a Safety and a guy like Anthony Nelson at 77. With a lot of R4 picks, we need to allow the draft to come to us a bit.

niveky":2ourpd0b said:
did they already have 2 3rd round picks? it shows they have 2 3rd, 4 4ths and 2 5ths on top of the 15th pick in this round.

Nope. We swapped 3rds with KC. We gave them 84 and received 92 in the Clark trade.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3armiysv said:
Getting really hard to watch this crapfest. Lets draft 15 scrubs instead of a handful of good players

We have no way of knowing what draft value the top 100 players have and whether there is a steep cliff at some point since none of us have the means to scout players like pro teams do.

It could be that pick 37 and 47 will be very close in likelihood of making the NFL and if that's the case, getting a 3rd rounder for that drop is great value. Any time you can add a pick in the first 3 rounds I'm generally for it. Picking up a ton of 4-7th rounders I'm less enamored with since Chancellors and Wrights and Shermans are not common finds. More likely to find decent special teamers and that is it. That being said, every team needs to stock up on cheap scrubs for special teams. It's the only way to afford big contracts for your stars.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":1m0ogp7y said:
Ad Hawk":1m0ogp7y said:
Greenhell":1m0ogp7y said:
Ridiculous!!! They really saw no value here and trade again????

Is that really your only interpretation of their move? Come on, you're smarter than this.

ESPN doesn't even say or give details of the trade so it's hard to follow when left in the dark.

Follow NFL.com draft tracker and it will show you team's remaining picks and where they came from in trade. :2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":375q8sws said:
Greenhell":375q8sws said:
Ad Hawk":375q8sws said:
Greenhell":375q8sws said:
Ridiculous!!! They really saw no value here and trade again????

Is that really your only interpretation of their move? Come on, you're smarter than this.

ESPN doesn't even say or give details of the trade so it's hard to follow when left in the dark.

Follow NFL.com draft tracker and it will show you team's remaining picks and where they came from in trade. :2thumbs:
:2thumbs:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
An extra 3rd is nothing to sneeze at for 10 spots in the 2nd round.

That is a good trade. They have the ammo to go after any player they want in the 2nd or 3rd now if they really want to.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't like the amount of trading down, but in general this was a high value pick. 3rd round 77th to move down 10 spots in 2nd round is good

You know unless they needed an OT or CB that went right after...….

mikeak

Reaction score
3 OT, 2 CB and 1 CB gone so far

If we wanted a pass-rusher / WR then we haven't missed out so far..... I do think CB one of our options though

A-Dog

Reaction score
Passed on a lot of OTs in this draft... wonder if that means Ifedi’s 5th-year option will get picked up

HawkGA

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1rqbwr66 said:

That is a good trade. They have the ammo to go after any player they want in the 2nd or 3rd now if they really want to.

Probably the first trade I know of where they won the value chart.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawkGA":104jmjo6 said:
HawkFan72":104jmjo6 said:

Probably the first trade I know of where they won the value chart.

Did you see the post on the new chart? Worth a look

James in PA

Reaction score
James in PA":rgr5jejz said:
DK Metcalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea, baby! Got the player & round right! He just slid a lot further than most thought. Great pick, John & Pete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk