OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":8wesjsj9 said:
massari":8wesjsj9 said:
seabowl":8wesjsj9 said:
Belicheck says this about every opponent. Heck he’d make LJ Collier sound like Bruce Smith.
Post a link. I'll wait to see

ArlosSpecial":8wesjsj9 said:
That was last year before teams started dropping D lineman into coverage and beating us with a 3 man pass rush. Wilson didn't recognize the new wrinkle and it had an effect on his interceptions especially in the playoffs. The Rams didn't even play all that great we had ample opportunity to win and failed to execute.

What I see with him now is hesitancy sometimes over the middle. Instead of throwing into coverage we need to play better football on early down situations. It leads to extended drives. Is it the play calling? not really. We need better execution and that means in the trenches as well as the quarterback position. I have a feeling now with a healthy Penny you'll see an amped up running game and more options for Russ.
Wow your football IQ is off the charts. Never heard this narrative before.
Well what are you trying to say that Wilson is a great quarterback? Of course he is. He doesn't need validation he's a hall of fame quarterback. He's been going through a rough patch with the interceptions and the injury and trade speculation but he's improving with each game. We're allowed to critique his play and discuss his future with rationale and objectivity in here. It certainly isn't hate guy. Take a seat :rumble:
It's fine when having fresh takes, but nobody wants to read all this for the millionth time, especially when it's so poorly written.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
Rat":3fobh0ps said:
Here's him talking up Jameis Winston:

“He’s a really good quarterback,” Belichick said Wednesday, via Ryan Hannable of WEEI. “He threw for 5,000 yards in Tampa, so it’s not like this guy hasn’t been productive. He’s big. He’s strong. He’s accurate. He’s got good touch on the ball. The offense that he ran in Tampa was a lot different than the offense he’s running in New Orleans. But fundamentally this is a big strong guy who can throw the ball accurately. He’s very good down the field. He’s a tough guy to tackle. He’s strong in the pocket. He can make every throw on the field. He’s pretty good.”

I'm not even claiming he think Russ is bad or anything. I just said I dont put too much stock into his comments because he says these kind of things about everyone. It's all gamesmanship to him.
Good lord, everything in this quote is 100% true of the former #1 overall pick.

Yet to provide what I'm looking for. Thanks anyways tho

xray

Reaction score
Belichick never bad mouths anybody .

scutterhawk

Reaction score
John63":1vx18pfa said:
It is amazing how the haters can post something from a year or so ago and they believe it but when someone else does it nope can't believe it. Hypocrisy thy name is Wilson haters.
It's because they don't know their a$$es from a hole in the ground.
Most of these Wilson detractors have made STATEMENTS about Wilson 'Not Being All That', and will continue to stick to their Crap narratives, rather than just ADMIT that it is THEY who've been talking out their keisters all along, and just EAT THEIR DAMNED DUE CROWS :stirthepot: .

John63

Reaction score
Rat":jnly9zrw said:
Here's him talking up Jameis Winston:

“He’s a really good quarterback,” Belichick said Wednesday, via Ryan Hannable of WEEI. “He threw for 5,000 yards in Tampa, so it’s not like this guy hasn’t been productive. He’s big. He’s strong. He’s accurate. He’s got good touch on the ball. The offense that he ran in Tampa was a lot different than the offense he’s running in New Orleans. But fundamentally this is a big strong guy who can throw the ball accurately. He’s very good down the field. He’s a tough guy to tackle. He’s strong in the pocket. He can make every throw on the field. He’s pretty good.”

I'm not even claiming he thinks Russ is bad or anything. I just said I dont put too much stock into his comments because he says these kind of things about everyone. It's all gamesmanship to him.

and you don't see the difference between saying he is pretty good and I don't see anyone better?

Rat

Reaction score
Belichick on Johnny Hekker:

“Hekker is a tremendous weapon. He’s as good a player as I’ve ever seen at that position. He’s a really tremendous weapon in his ability to punt the ball inside the 20, directional kick it. He’s involved in fakes, can throw, can run.”

Belichick on Thomas Morestead:

“Morstead’s about as good of a punter as this league has ever seen. He’s a tremendous, tremendous player. Accurate, long, good plus-50, does everything well.”

A brief Google search also brought up Belichick raving about Brandon Weeden ("He can make all the throws"), Blake Bortles (compared him to Cam Newton and DeShaun Watson), and Mitchell Trubisky. It's not even debatable that he talks up his opponents. Tedy Bruschi, who was the leader of Belichick's defense for years, refers to it as "spreading the perfume".

But I'm sure the two of you will continue to move the goalposts further.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":3uh68qri said:

“Hekker is a tremendous weapon. He’s as good a player as I’ve ever seen at that position. He’s a really tremendous weapon in his ability to punt the ball inside the 20, directional kick it. He’s involved in fakes, can throw, can run.”

“Morstead’s about as good of a punter as this league has ever seen. He’s a tremendous, tremendous player. Accurate, long, good plus-50, does everything well.”

A brief Google search also brought up Belichick raving about Brandon Weeden ("He can make all the throws"), Blake Bortles (compared him to Cam Newton and DeShaun Watson), and Mitchell Trubisky. It's not even debatable that he talks up his opponents. Tedy Bruschi, who was the leader of Belichick's defense for years, refers to it as "spreading the perfume".

Do you mean like you do when you decide what and who posts what and what is real land what to ignore? Like I said Hyposrit thy name is Wilson hater.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
Rat":29zf87lw said:

Man this is not what I'm asking for. All this stuff is accurate. Those punters are two top tier punters of all time.

Weeden was a 1st round pick for a reason. Here's the full quote
"“I don’t think they’ve changed their scheme a lot,” Belichick said. “They’re a game-plan team. They change from week to week, regardless who the quarterback is. It looks like Weeden has a lot of talent. He can make all the throws. I don’t think that’s an issue."

Bortles is hard to bring down. Here's the full quote
Dm6APFnW0AEApGFformatjpgnamesmall

Rat

Reaction score
John63":1pr4wi14 said:
Rat":1pr4wi14 said:

Do you mean like you do when you decide what and who posts what and what is real land what to ignore? Like I said Hyposrit thy name is Wilson hater.

What language is this supposed to be?

I said I don't take Belichick at 100% because he talks up his opponents every week. I provided quotes of his supporting my point. Maybe he really does think that Russ is the best QB in the league, but his history makes me believe he's just exaggerating. I'd be shocked if he really thinks Russ is better than Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. If he decides to elaborate on that, I have no problem saying I was wrong in this instance.

LTH

Reaction score
massari":3864tw71 said:
seabowl":3864tw71 said:
Belicheck says this about every opponent. Heck he’d make LJ Collier sound like Bruce Smith.
Rat":3864tw71 said:
Standard Belichick answer. OP apparently hasn't followed anything outside Seattle in the past 20 years.
Rat's frantic search has ended. It's up to you, seabowl to provide some BB quotes.

1681618678675518.jpg

LMAO!!!! very creative!!

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
xray":p8dsh6v0 said:

A better way to put it BB gives credit where credit is due.

LTH

John63

Reaction score
LTH":1m0qnx9y said:
xray":1m0qnx9y said:

A better way to put it BB gives credit where credit is due.

LTH

Agreed but again the huge difference between he is a good Qb and he is one of the best.

John63

Reaction score
massari":ztm915de said:
Rat":ztm915de said:

Man this is not what I'm asking for. All this stuff is accurate. Those punters are two top tier punters of all time.

Weeden was a 1st round pick for a reason. Here's the full quote
"“I don’t think they’ve changed their scheme a lot,” Belichick said. “They’re a game-plan team. They change from week to week, regardless who the quarterback is. It looks like Weeden has a lot of talent. He can make all the throws. I don’t think that’s an issue."

Bortles is hard to bring down. Here's the full quote
Dm6APFnW0AEApGFformatjpgnamesmall

Good pulls a far cry from He si one of the best. amazing how rat left all that context out hmm.

seabowl

Reaction score
massari":4letap88 said:
Rat":4letap88 said:
Dude, calm down. I'm on mobile. A two-second Google search found these:

Here's Belichick talking up the 0-8 Jets last year.

https://twitter.com/MMehtaSports/status ... 89155?s=20

He said this last season about George Kittle: “I don’t think there’s a tight end in the league — and we’ve seen a lot of good ones and had a lot of good ones — but I don’t think there’s anybody in the league that does everything overall as well as he does. He just really doesn’t have any weak points at all. Just outstanding at every phase of the game.”

Just last week he called Kliff Kingsbury the best coach in the league. I'm sure I'll find many more when I can search later. It's what he does: he's terse and praises his opponents. I dont take anything he says at 100% face value.
And you believe these comment are inaccurate? Kittle is the best all around TE.

Where's his comment making an LJ Collier sound like Bruce Smith? Where does he say "I don't see anybody better" about a QB?

He thinks Wilson and Kittle are the best at their positions. So outrageous!

R-E-L-A-X

I never said he compared LJ to Smith but rather I said he would do something like that. BB almost always talks up other players on teams they are about to or just played. I’m not your errand boy and going to fetch you some examples but have heard him do this many many times over the years. I think we can all agree that Russ although very good is not the best in the game by any stretch at this point.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":1olr7uni said:
John63":1olr7uni said:
Rat":1olr7uni said:

What language is this supposed to be?

I said I don't take Belichick at 100% because he talks up his opponents every week. I provided quotes of his supporting my point. Maybe he really does think that Russ is the best QB in the league, but his history makes me believe he's just exaggerating. I'd be shocked if he really thinks Russ is better than Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. If he decides to elaborate on that, I have no problem saying I was wrong in this instance.

Yes and your quotes were is quoted and now we have the full quote makes you look worse than you already did. like I said one thing to say he is mobile or a good QB and another to say one of the best ever. Amazin how you love hyped the lesser quotes even leaving out context and underhyped the Wilson quote that had full context.

FYI he doe not need to elaborate he did not say better he said one of the best. All the info you need is there and all the context is there. unlike your quotes where the context was missing.

John63

Reaction score
seabowl":3ho0s4uq said:
massari":3ho0s4uq said:
Rat":3ho0s4uq said:

He said this last season about George Kittle: “I don’t think there’s a tight end in the league — and we’ve seen a lot of good ones and had a lot of good ones — but I don’t think there’s anybody in the league that does everything overall as well as he does. He just really doesn’t have any weak points at all. Just outstanding at every phase of the game.”

Just last week he called Kliff Kingsbury the best coach in the league. I'm sure I'll find many more when I can search later. It's what he does: he's terse and praises his opponents. I dont take anything he says at 100% face value.

Where's his comment making an LJ Collier sound like Bruce Smith? Where does he say "I don't see anybody better" about a QB?

R-E-L-A-X

I never said he compared LJ to Smith but rather I said he would do something like that. BB almost always talks up other players on teams they are about to or just played. I’m not your errand boy and going to fetch you some examples but have heard him do this many many times over the years. I think we can all agree that Russ although very good is not the best in the game by any stretch at this point.

You're not going to look because you can't find it. As we just found out all the other quotes were not the whole quote and with the context added we now see none of them were on the same level as what he said about Wilson nor can you argue with anything he says about those players. You see that is the thing maybe he hardly ever bad-mouths any players but you also cant argue with what he says as being correct. Like what he said about Wilson. You may not agree with it that is on you. But that does not change the fact he said it and believes it.

So summation we have 1 poster RAt posting mis quotes leaving very important info out. We have the GOAT of coaches with the whole interview talking about Wilson and how great he is.

Now of course we all know he said Wilson sucked you guys would be all over rit, but he did not so you are trying to bury it with misquotes, hiding context, and double talk.

You don't like Bellicheck and what he said try Kurt Warner

https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/kurt-war...m-brady-and-peyton-manning-20210108-0022.html

toffee

Reaction score
John63":5lb5lhow said:
seabowl":5lb5lhow said:
massari":5lb5lhow said:
Rat":5lb5lhow said:

R-E-L-A-X

You're not going to look because you can't find it. As we just found out all the other quotes were not the whole quote and with the context added we now see none of them were on the same level as what he said about Wilson nor can you argue with anything he says about those players. You see that is the thing maybe he hardly ever bad-mouths any players but you also cant argue with what he says as being correct. Like what he said about Wilson. You may not agree with it that is on you. But that does not change the fact he said it and believes it.

So summation we have 1 poster RAt posting mis quotes leaving very important info out. We have the GOAT of coaches with the whole interview talking about Wilson and how great he is.

Now of course we all know he said Wilson sucked you guys would be all over rit, but he did not so you are trying to bury it with misquotes, hiding context, and double talk.

https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/kurt-war...m-brady-and-peyton-manning-20210108-0022.html

Welcome back, nice to see you showing energy defending Mr. unlimited again. Haters here, hypocrites there, you sir must be the Don Quixote trying to right the unrightable wrong,

John63

Reaction score
toffee":7zxw4reb said:
John63":7zxw4reb said:
seabowl":7zxw4reb said:
massari":7zxw4reb said:

R-E-L-A-X

Welcome back, nice to see you showing energy defending Mr. unlimited again. Haters here, hypocrites there, you sir must be the Don Quixote trying to right the unrightable wrong,

Unrightable wrong... that's a line from the 1966 song impossible dream lol

strohmin

Reaction score
Russ was definitely playing out of his mind when Belicheck made those comments but I think Pete got in his head when he reeled the offense back because of all the ints after week 5 I think. Russ hasnt been the same since.