Black Uni's with green trim?

Maulbert

Reaction score
scutterhawk":91s6w8t7 said:
Maelstrom787":91s6w8t7 said:
scutterhawk":91s6w8t7 said:
Maelstrom787":91s6w8t7 said:
Seems sort of irrelevant regarding the actual validity of the uniform design and its on field appearance. That's the main factor for me - does it look good on the field, and does it adequately represent the colors, history, and vision of the team. Both should be a yes.
That's untrue, we no longer see the Silver Helmets, the Seahawk decal is NOT the "Actual" design they started with, the colors aren't even the same as the originals.
Do I like every change?, no, but I was really never a fan of the pencil thin mustache, nor the pin stripe suits with the wide lapels either.
I don't think there is one teams uni's in the NFL that hasn't gone through some major changes over the last 45 years....NOW, the Steelers Bumble Bee uniforms? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sigh. You're misrepresenting my point here. I'm not saying that uniforms changing is bad. I'm saying that the design should be emblematic of the franchise.

Black has never... literally never... been emblematic of the Seahawks. It isn't equivalent toning the silver down a few shades to grey, or switching the hue of blue, or updating the logo to be an unmistakably modern update of the same Seahawk design. It's completely unoriginal and irrelevant to the franchise.
-->TO YOU<-- it is "irrelevant" and a non-factor, apparently Bobby AND Millions of others disagree.
"Toning Down a few shades" from Silver to Grey...How about "Toning Down a few shades" of grey, until you reach BLACK..... it is Easy to play with words, & color concepts, eh?

Millions? What a joke.

Chawker

Reaction score
Hay, boneheads .... LOOK around in here, what do you see on every page ? Green & black

Its a awesome color cobo, Bobby Wagner ask for it, maybe he cruises our pages, likes what he has seen.

I'm with Bobby and dot net are you? GO GREEN AND BLACKK sorry for the yelling.

Cheers Chawker

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3krl8clw said:
Maelstrom787":3krl8clw said:
scutterhawk":3krl8clw said:
Maelstrom787":3krl8clw said:
Seems sort of irrelevant regarding the actual validity of the uniform design and its on field appearance. That's the main factor for me - does it look good on the field, and does it adequately represent the colors, history, and vision of the team. Both should be a yes.
That's untrue, we no longer see the Silver Helmets, the Seahawk decal is NOT the "Actual" design they started with, the colors aren't even the same as the originals.
Do I like every change?, no, but I was really never a fan of the pencil thin mustache, nor the pin stripe suits with the wide lapels either.
I don't think there is one teams uni's in the NFL that hasn't gone through some major changes over the last 45 years....NOW, the Steelers Bumble Bee uniforms? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sigh. You're misrepresenting my point here. I'm not saying that uniforms changing is bad. I'm saying that the design should be emblematic of the franchise.

Black has never... literally never... been emblematic of the Seahawks. It isn't equivalent toning the silver down a few shades to grey, or switching the hue of blue, or updating the logo to be an unmistakably modern update of the same Seahawk design. It's completely unoriginal and irrelevant to the franchise.
-->TO YOU<-- it is "irrelevant" and a non-factor, apparently Bobby AND Millions of others disagree.
"Toning Down a few shades" from Silver to Grey...How about "Toning Down a few shades" of grey, until you reach BLACK..... it is Easy to play with words, & color concepts, eh?

Going from silver to light grey is nowhere near the jump that going from light grey to black is. Please, let's not be so disingenuous with our points here. If you want to come at my claim that black is irrelevant to the designs and logos of this franchise, please, do it with actual information instead of false equivalencies.

Also, I never called it a non-factor. It's really annoying when people attack these strawmen instead of just coherently disagreeing with what I'm actually saying.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Chawker":3p4nqiyc said:
Hay, boneheads .... LOOK around in here, what do you see on every page ? Green & black

Its a awesome color cobo, Bobby Wagner ask for it, may he cruises our pages, likes what he has seen.

I'm with Bobby and dot net are you? GO GREEN AND BLACKK sorry for the yelling.

Cheers Chawker

Maybe one day, but I maintain that it'd be a travesty to see a random black alternate before the throwback that people have been asking for in perpetuity for the last 8 years.

Chawker

Reaction score
Well, there are shades of blue that are undisguisdable from black. Just take a gallon of black and add one drop of blue. You call it "hawks blood blue" bingo, our black.

Its all perspective my good man.

Cheers

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I feel like as much as everyone wants to see throwbacks, I bet once they see the throwbacks but cut slim and using the new Nike Jersey material people might not like it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3voivfje said:
I feel like as much as everyone wants to see throwbacks, I bet once they see the throwbacks but cut slim and using the new Nike Jersey material people might not like it.

It's a good point. Honestly, I think the other factor to consider is that the stadium the Seahawks play in now doesn't have fluorescent green grass under the lights in a dome. That royal isn't going to pop as much as it used to.

I also have concerns about the sleevehawk working on the smaller sleeve caps, but some photoshops I've seen have led me to believe its workable.

Chawker

Reaction score
Oh, comon tusc, black pants with green crown stripes, green jerseys with black numbers. They would pop! Russ would be able to pick up WRs so easy this way. Dude! Think about it.

Latest posts