Bobo

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Good to see that he made the cut.

Stacked at WR though. I wonder if Seattle will use him as a 3rd down option, kind of like ADB.

But good to see a UDFA like Bobo make the team.

Torc

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd call our WR group stacked, past DK, Tyler and JSN. We've got three more unproven receivers (four if you count Eskridge but I assume they'll cut one after his suspension). I'm happy to see Bobo duke it out with them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd call our WR group stacked, past DK, Tyler and JSN. We've got three more unproven receivers (four if you count Eskridge but I assume they'll cut one after his suspension). I'm happy to see Bobo duke it out with them.

Why don’t we just cut Eskridge after the suspension if we’re ok? He’s done nothing for the team.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see that he made the cut.

Stacked at WR though. I wonder if Seattle will use him as a 3rd down option, kind of like ADB.

But good to see a UDFA like Bobo make the team.

I cannot, and will not, refrain from smirking like a school boy when reading the word "stacked" and then noticing your avatar.

Well played, sir. Well played.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I cannot, and will not, refrain from smirking like a school boy when reading the word "stacked" and then noticing your avatar.

Well played, sir. Well played.

:p Nothing like riding cowgirl with a wet stick and two 'stacked' supple melons. The very best life has to offer. Why my stress is always low.

I do wonder, if Bobo will invoke memories of ADB, or Engram. I loved Bobby Engram.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score

I'm not counting just WR's though. I'm counting ball catchers. If you include the TE's, we have Fant who was aces last year, Dissley, and Parkinson.

But yeah, WR is a little thin past DK and Lockett. I don't really consider JSN in the same class as these two because he hasn't proven anything. If Bobo brings something to the table, awesome. If JSN and Bobo both pan out, the WR group is stacked.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I think the four and five spots are pretty solid, between Dareke and Bobo. And both of them and Thompson can matter to "teams." If you've watched any of the offseason content coming out of Renton, the leadership seems to have a very high opinion of Dareke. We might get to see him carrying the ball out of the backfield here and there. Pete glowed about his blocking and phsyicality. I'd be stoked if they employed him as an H-back.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Really like everything Bobo brings to the table. His length and hands, coupled with his ability to get open and in space makes up for the slow 40 time. Geno could feast in shotgun with 11 personnel

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
:p Nothing like riding cowgirl with a wet stick and two 'stacked' supple melons. The very best life has to offer. Why my stress is always low.

I do wonder, if Bobo will invoke memories of ADB, or Engram. I loved Bobby Engram.

Most of the women I knew who were naturally endowed like that went for reductions as it was too hard on their back at 30. Imagine being 60 with them hanging down to your stomach.

GemCity

Reaction score

🤣. Great post…erotic. But, great!!

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Most of the women I knew who were naturally endowed like that went for reductions as it was too hard on their back at 30. Imagine being 60 with them hanging down to your stomach.
Yeah my wife said her breasts are her babies. She said she would never consider a reduction. She does like the attention she gets though. Even women will comment or steal a look.

She doesn't have back problems either, never has.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Really like everything Bobo brings to the table. His length and hands, couple with his ability to get open and in space makes up for the slow 40 time. Geno could feast in shotgun with 11 personnel
I'm really curious as to whether Bobo will steal some of the limelight away from JSN.

It looks to me that Bobo has some football smarts too.

Real excited to see what Bobo brings to the table.