Bobo

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yeah my wife said her breasts are her babies. She said she would never consider a reduction. She does like the attention she gets though. Even women will comment or steal a look.

She doesn't have back problems either, never has.

Thats fortunate That y’all are happy but that’s really the wife? Dude is she like…Ciara?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm really curious as to whether Bobo will steal some of the limelight away from JSN.

It looks to me that Bobo has some football smarts too.

Real excited to see what Bobo brings to the table.

Doubt it from Jsn, but I see Bobo having a solid role as a backup.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yeah my wife said her breasts are her babies. She said she would never consider a reduction. She does like the attention she gets though. Even women will comment or steal a look.

She doesn't have back problems either, never has.
I’m a boob man myself

Rat

Reaction score
I see Bobo as more Proehl than Jurevicius. If the comparison has to be a white guy anyway, which I know it doesn't have to but I'm blanking on a good one right now.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I see Bobo as more Proehl than Jurevicius. If the comparison has to be a white guy anyway, which I know it doesn't have to but I'm blanking on a good one right now.
He reminds me of Sidney Rice a bit. He's not a smooth of an athlete, but he moves like Sidney did.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
He reminds me of Sidney Rice a bit. He's not a smooth of an athlete, but he moves like Sidney did.
Ah yes, Sidney Rice. That dude was underrated, he came in clutch in a few moments. It's a shame injuries seemed to plague him & cause him to retire early. I'm glad he was able to get a ring with Seattle, though.

Back to the point though, it would be awesome if Bobo could have those kind of clutch moments like Rice did.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I think Bobo could be a Cooper Kupp type player for us... Physically, they're the same guy... Gets open, catches the ball if it's anywhere near him... Time will tell.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
TBH Kupp is a potential HOF'er and I don't think anyone on the team compares to Kupp.

Kind of like we haven't had a WR quite like Largent since he retired. ADB came close but his career was too short, and ADB was more of a move the sticks kind of guy. Largent I think, was a better deep threat but that was before my time when I was a kid. So, I can't really make a fair comparison on that.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I think he is a good addition to the WR roster. It seems like all the receivers have a huge variety in playing styles which will make it more complex/harder for defenses.

Bobo is Bobo. Why do we need to compare him to anyone else? He is who he is. We will see what evolves throughout the season. I am rooting for the guy. A UDFA who is supposed to be as slow as molasses making the grade. Sweet. Go Go Bobo.

I think he is a good addition to the WR roster. It seems like all the receivers have a huge variety in playing styles which will make it more complex/harder for defenses.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Probably right, Bobo is Bobo. Who knows, he could flame out like Chris Matthews, who was fire in the '14 playoffs, recovering the onside kick in the NFCGC and was on fire in the SB. 16 more catches total after that SB and he disappeared after that.