Brady Quinn

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
mcbobly":1pfjckoj said:
JSeahawks":1pfjckoj said:
My guess is we only keep 2 QB's. And then after cuts find a 3rd to stick on our practice squad. We should have signed Vince Young to be our 3.
You're kidding right? Young? I mean really, Young? Hahahahaha. He's as bad, if not worse, than Tarvaris.

Yes, he is worse than Jackson. But he's a hell of a lot better than Quinn. The only way I see us keeping a 3rd quarterback is if we somehow think we can teach him to be starting material. Not sure we feel that way about Quinn.

grizbob

Reaction score
I was under the impression our #3 QB plays fullback in his day job :mrgreen:

AgentDib

Reaction score
The Bills just signed Matt Leinart. They should be kicking themselves for releasing TJack.

They Bills now have 5 QBs:
- EJ Manuel (knee injury)
- Kevin Kolb (concussion)
- Matt Leinart
- Thad Lewis (UDFA '10)
- Jeff Tuel (UDFA '13)

Maybe we can trade Brady to somebody after all? The Bills are obviously going for quantity over quality so they should jump at the chance to add a 6th QB to their squad.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeff Tuel has been a surprise, Quinn for Tuel would be my choice.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I was rooting for Quinn. I like his character and his work ethic from what I have read. Enjoyed his leadership at ND. I was hoping he just hadn't found a system that fit. Unfortunately, I know now he just doesn't have the ability to be successful at this level. With Kolbs injury, I could see him signing with Buffalo. I wish the best for him, but it won't be here.

kigenzun

Reaction score
rjdriver":32ntm0z9 said:
I was rooting for Quinn. I like his character and his work ethic from what I have read. Enjoyed his leadership at ND. I was hoping he just hadn't found a system that fit. Unfortunately, I know now he just doesn't have the ability to be successful at this level. With Kolbs injury, I could see him signing with Buffalo. I wish the best for him, but it won't be here.
:13:

I'll throw in the "terrible" towel on Brady Quinn. I admit it. I was wrong. Tjack's better for this team. He's obviously mellowed. And at this point, it certainly looks like Brady's the one headed to 'chill out in Buffalo' for a year or 2.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well, this very subject got me banned from an unnamed site but here goes...I actually live in KCMO so had the joy of watching him play in real games at full speed....three words, Brady Quinn sucks.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1v3unai7 said:
Well, this very subject got me banned from an unnamed site but here goes..,I actually live in KCMO so had the joy of watching him play in real games at full speed....three words, Brady Quinn sucks.

You're banned and I don't even have the authority.... :177692:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2a425kow said:
KCHawkGirl":2a425kow said:
Well, this very subject got me banned from an unnamed site but here goes..,I actually live in KCMO so had the joy of watching him play in real games at full speed....three words, Brady Quinn sucks.

You're banned and I don't even have the authority.... :177692:
So we both fit in right? :)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2r3efacw said:
Somebody should cup check Tate for making that guy look good in college.

???

Golden Tate caught passes from Jimmy Clausen, mostly. Brady's first year with the Browns was also Golden's first year with the Irish.

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
Quinn is awful....Not sure what Seahawks Mgt saw in him....Watching a couple of KC games last year and he was horrid....Would rather have Charlie Batch...lol