Brady vs Rodgers Game Thread

5thgen

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3isxta53 said:
Packers' head coach with one of the worst calls of the season right there. Kicking a FG down a TD with just over 2 mins left? That's one that can cause a rift into next season. (Don't trust your QB?)
Yeah, very surprised by the call. You got the mvp but not trust him.

PackerNation

Reaction score
ivotuk":2f3o3m5o said:
#20 didn't need to grab though.

It was PI, he grabbed the jersey. However, they were letting a lot more blatant calls go all game long, by both sides. They should have let that go as well, or enforce all of it.

Still, it was PI. King got burned all game long. They should have benched him for an 85 year old grandmother of 6.

James in PA

Reaction score
I remember wanting the Hawks to draft King.

Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Rodgers inherited the ball on 4 int by Russ and 3 int by Brady yet loses both NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

MVP MVP MVP MVP

Washington49er

Reaction score
PackerNation":k236oawp said:
ivotuk":k236oawp said:

It was PI, he grabbed the jersey. However, they were letting a lot more blatant calls go all game long, by both sides. They should have let that go as well, or enforce all of it.

Still, it was PI. King got burned all game long. They should have benched him for an 85 year old grandmother of 6.

He not only grab the jersey but switched hands and grabbed it again. No way they let that go, too obvious. GB O-line holding all game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
As of 2018 at least, Rodgers was 0-37 in games where the Packers were behind by more than one point in the 4th quarter against teams with winning records. He's a front-running douchebag who can't get it done when faced with even a moderate amount of adversity when it matters most. I'm happy to see him lose tonight.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rodgers was just playing for the mvp trophy. He's not much of a team guy and would rather get the individual accolades.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sluz8sc said:
As of 2018 at least, Rodgers was 0-37 in games where the Packers were behind by more than one point in the 4th quarter against teams with winning records. He's a front-running douchebag who can't get it done when faced with even a moderate amount of adversity when it matters most. I'm happy to see him lose tonight.

1-4 I believe in NFC Championship games

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ef0xqrp said:
RolandDeschain":2ef0xqrp said:

1-4 I believe in NFC Championship games
And his window is closing fast.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
PackerNation":cazcnt8p said:
ivotuk":cazcnt8p said:

Lmao..You are correct.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Wow. Aaron only gets to 1 SB his whole career thus far. Surely the Russ haters think GB should trade him if they're ever going to get another Lombardi!

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm ready for those Darth Hoodie Overrated conversations to get going, now. Just noticed an ESPN+ headline pleading with us not to go there.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Brady was throwing interceptions left and right in the end but the Packers couldn't take advantage of the turnovers. So hot dog neck coached his team to a SB.

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":whyq8fxc said:
Brady was throwing interceptions left and right in the end but the Packers couldn't take advantage of the turnovers. So hot dog neck coached his team to a SB.

None of those picks gave the Packers good field position though.

I thought Rodgers inability to make the correct reads or make accurate throws in the red zone was a much bigger factor in this game than Brady's picks, which were essentially punts.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
1-4 in Championship Games for Erin. Hilarious.

But hey, you got stats and your MVP, I guess that's more important than actually winning it all again.