Broncos release new T-Shirt in solidarity with 90's Seahawks

olyfan63

Reaction score
OK, so it's actually NOT an official Broncos team product release, but the message captures the emotions of Broncos Nation. Those of us who attempted to be Seahawks fans in the 90's, suffering through Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, and Stan Gelbaugh can truly empathize with how Donks fans feel right now.

So actually this appears to be a Brandon Perna creation, to document and immortalize the sentiments of suffering Broncos fans.
The shirt might be available at his merch store; check for a link at his YouTube channel link "ThatsGoodSports".

Love the "hoofs up" detail inside the D. Never mind "Let's Ride", I hereby nominate "Hooves Up" as the Broncos fans official motto for the rest of the 2023 NFL season.

IMO, as fan protests go, this shirt is up there with the paper-bags-over-the-head "Aints" fan protest of yesteryear, but since paper bags are cheaper, they're still the fan protest all-time champ by participation rate.

evergreen

Reaction score
It’s nice to be a part of the destruction of an NFL franchise. We destroyed their best team ever. Now we simply destroyed their franchise for years if not decades. I love it. And yes it’s pay back for horse mouth

NINEster

Reaction score
It’s nice to be a part of the destruction of an NFL franchise. We destroyed their best team ever. Now we simply destroyed their franchise for years if not decades. I love it. And yes it’s pay back for horse mouth

What did he do to you?

Simply win or was he arrogant?

I too hated Brett Favre, but I'm not sure I extended it beyond his playing days.