Broncos waive Sea Dragon Qb Ben DeNucci

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

I really thought he’d make the 53 with the emergency qb rule. I wonder if he will be signed to ps?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Surprising. He showed in the XFL he has the talent to be in the NFL. Good news for us Sea Dragon fans.

It’s Likely he’s going to broncos ps after this. If Stidham has to start, they’d need a vet option to dress.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fun to watch yes. But cost them every loss they had. Also, ridiculous cocky even when he was playing like crap. I watched every game they played. Pretty much every single game, he threw a pick in the end zone.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep my least favorite trait of his, LOL

But since I don't have the emotional attachment to the Sea Dragons like I do the Seahawks, I always just shrugged and moved on with my day.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

But since I don't have the emotional attachment to the Sea Dragons like I do the Seahawks, I always just shrugged and moved on with my day.

I got emotionally attached A bit. Like more than the Kraken.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I watched DiNucci when he was on the sea dragons and didn't come away overly impressed. Took too many sacks. Panics too quickly. Doesn't have a lot of pocket awareness.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

Yep, I watched all the games, was fairly entertaining.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Fun to watch yes. But cost them every loss they had. Also, ridiculous cocky even when he was playing like crap. I watched every game they played. Pretty much every single game, he threw a pick in the end zone.
I agree with you. DiNucci isn't very good. He cost them an opportunity at a championship. He was a turnover machine. Heck, even Nathan Peterson had a NFL gig until yesterday.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason his cockiness never bugged me. Some people's arrogance is insufferable. I just found him to be cocky but not out of control. I still think he's fun to watch and hope he's the Dragon's QB again in 2024.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The schedules overlap too much at the end as xfl starts week after sb. Plus, he’d probably sign a future reserve to get at least another look in camp.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I saw DiNucci live at Camping World. Beats seeing him dead. He was getting his RV serviced for the trip to Denver.
OK, seriously, it was at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. SeaDragons vs Guardians. DiNucci almost managed to give the game away, but luckily, the Guardians didn't "guard" the ball very well, and handed the game over with key turnovers. Plus the Orlando QB was even worse than DiNucci.

You know that DiNucci only wound up in Denver because of YouTube personality Brandon Perna, right? He liked how Perna stutters his name for effect. "Ben Di-n-n-n-n-n-u-u-u-u-cci!" so he chose to accept Denver's invite.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Until, of course, it's proven horrifically wrong. Then I'm collapsing like a cheap tent in a hurricane.

For proof, here is one full hour of Perna saying DiNucci's name. Seriously, I couldn't make this schitt up if I tried. 30 seconds worth was all I could stand. If you can stick it out the full hour, just let me know where to send your prize.

Latest posts