Bye Coming At The Perfect Time

nategreat

Reaction score
Hope Shaq and Lockett are okay, they'll get two weeks to rest now- and maybe we'll even get Dickson back at that point. And Diggs can heal a bit more as well. Perfect timing. Perfect.

niveky

Reaction score
how nice is it to not get a week 3 bye every year anymore like it seemed to happen so much in years past?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yup. That game was brutal. This is the perfect time to rest guys up. If we had to play this weekend I’d be concerned about a huge letdown

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
And we just broke the 49'ers. They were already beat up, but how many more went out tonight? I predict this is like old days where they don't recover after playing us. We have a good shot at the division crown now, IMO.

djb28

Reaction score
My Dad texted me and said, " How the hell do you stand to watch games like that all the time?"

I don't know, but we fans need the bye too.
I wish they would stop doing this to my heart!

mikeak

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":2bob1whe said:
And we just broke the 49'ers. They were already beat up, but how many more went out tonight? I predict this is like old days where they don't recover after playing us. We have a good shot at the division crown now, IMO.

Yes. Not only did they get beat up they had a long week coming in and now plays a dangerous Arizona team on a short week.

They are definitely setup for a close game next week

Latest posts