Cam Ward

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
My daughter being a coug I have watched this kid with interest. I really like him. definitely has the arm talent and has great pocket presence.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I watched him last year and liked what I saw. I'll have to do the same this year.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I like his style of play. And since Drake Maye is out of the question for Seattle, Ward is the mid-round QB I would like to see them take if they were to draft a QB next year.

Reactions: Xxx

CPHawk

Reaction score
Rumor has been he’s transferring in the portal. Doesn’t sound like he wants to be a 4th round pick.

OP
OP
ruffENrowdy

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
No kidding? That would be a bummer! I'd love to see him in a hawks uniform. I guess we will see what happens at the end of the season. Wonder where he would want to go?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
No kidding? That would be a bummer! I'd love to see him in a hawks uniform. I guess we will see what happens at the end of the season. Wonder where he would want to go?

This is the only link I found about him possibly transferring. It's just speculation from someone who covers Auburn football.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I’ve even heard that WSU players are openly talking about transferring in the locker room. Players didn’t sign with WSU and OSU, to be MWC players.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Can't blame him for going to Auburn if it happens. That's a huge jump for him, esp. for the exposure.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
In case anyone didn't know, Cam Ward is related to Quandre Diggs. Think Diggs might be in PC's ear as it gets closer to the draft?

OP
OP
ruffENrowdy

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
No kidding? That would be awesome if that worked out. He really looks like he's has some really good potential.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Huard mentioned the other day that Ward had a least 10 seven figure NIL offers.
I think he would be a good fit for the UW and DeBoer going into their Big10 debut.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Huard mentioned the other day that Ward had a least 10 seven figure NIL offers.
I think he would be a good fit for the UW and DeBoer going into their Big10 debut.
Maybe that's Cams plan. He's seen what's happening at Washington, and should want to be a part of it.
Especially after yesterday.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If Cam plays like he did against Washington for Washington, he'll be a damn good QB.