Can't Stop the Seahawks (Video)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
They made a video, last year, titled: 'Beast Mode & Coach Pete' Great contributions to the culture of the 12.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That was awesome. Sometimes you just gotta throw yourself headlong into what you're doing, and he does.

cacksman

Reaction score
I really liked the Beast Mode and Coach Pete one last year. Hopefully they keep making these every now and then!

C-Dub

Reaction score
I liked the beginning....I mean the beginning of the video and not the outcome of the game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Liked the one last year better but this is still high quality stuff and makes me want to go to thier church.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Holy crap! That was really good! Great rhymes, great moves, excellent attitude, love it! "so we can get our Beast Mode on!"

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Was mentioned before but great production value. Someone's got some editing skills.

It got me pumped up.

*Get's jiggy with it*

Raise the flag for the 12th man, hold up!
is that a cop or a niners fan?

LOL

bestfightstory

Reaction score
There was a John Randle jersey in their living room! I both loved it and laughed.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2htpthaw said:
There was a John Randle jersey in their living room! I both loved it and laughed.

Actually when it shows it from the back the 93 is Craig Terrill, not Randle. Which is even more random and kind of awesome.

As for the song, I thought it really sucked... bad. Which is a bummer cuz I loved the Beast Mode and Coach Pete one last year.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JSeahawks":fytp0ibs said:
bestfightstory":fytp0ibs said:

Actually when it shows it from the back the 93 is Craig Terrill, not Randle. Which is even more random and kind of awesome.

:th2thumbs: stranger, yet! Nice catch!

Digsbone

Reaction score
That video was horrible in the beginng bringing back the heart break dang near made me cry all over again.

All funny buisness aside that video was great very well put together, I can't wait for monday fuel to the fire.

Latest posts