Can't Stop the Seahawks (Video)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I know the guy with the logo cut into his hair. He's a way better rapper than the main dude hahaha. Still, badass video and if that wolf grey jersey's a knock off then most of the ones I've seen are knock offs. I think there might have just been a shitty run at some point.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Good vid overall. I could have done without the bathtub and candle scene *cringe* 8)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was hilarious and very well done! Boy I guess we have arrived when Seahawks fans are doing video worthy of commercial grade.

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":1be34c44 said:
Throwdown":1be34c44 said:
I couldn't make it past a full minute...

I'm a hater, I know.

Try one more time bro. Yes the first min sucks (cause it forces us to remember) but it gets good. They did a great job.

I couldn't either. Tried again, turned it off after two minutes. Sorry, just didn't like it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Throwdown":8zyyspob said:

I'm a hater, I know.

Its like cool that they tried to do something to rep the hawks... but it sucks, sorry I agree.

jblaze

Reaction score
Awesome video, very well done!

I will also put this link up there as well. It's the Centennial elementary kids doing a "Can't Hold Hawks". My daughter is in the video. I sent this to all the news stations and they put it in their telecasts and online. I also sent it to the Seahawks organization and they played it during pregame of the Titans game which I was at and got video of. Oh and Macklemore was there grooving to it while it was playing! LOL.

Also the Seahawks have gotten back to me and they're sending down two hawks for the kids to meet at an upcoming assembly. Can't wait to meet them!

http://youtu.be/qYeXh4oG5Zs

The Radish

Reaction score
Throwdown":1cys1rue said:

I'm a hater, I know.

I am with you. I've seen enough videos of that damned Falcon's game to last me a lifetime. I don't care how long or how great the rest of it was I just hate that damned game that our defensive coordinator gave away. No way I could watch that again. Nothing beyond it could make it worth watching.

I will always feel that way.

:evil: