Capenter hurt?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Saw speculation of this on Twitter. He was sidelined during practice. Somebody talked of him 'falling on it.' Maybe he fell on his knee?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Fell on the club sandwich he had hidden in his pocket.

Sidelined with a "tummy ache".

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Today during O-line drills, he only participated a little bit then watched. However later on he was lining up at LG with the #2's. My guess is they're just easing him back in. Big Carp had huge braces on both knees for protection.

JKent82

Reaction score
A saw a little speculation he fell on his knee, but then like dbsn2420 said, he was back in playing fine. Hopefully its nothing.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I just happened to be right by the O-line drills today, Carp is a big, BIG dood. He's definately peen putting in work building good weight and trimming down the bad weight.
I really want to see what this Offense can do running left with a healthy Okung, Carpenter, and Unger. If healthy and at full football shape, when we need that 1 or 2 yards to get a 1st, its money in the bank.

Then again, Carp has got to stay healthy and he's not yet in full football shape.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I was at VMAC for the Seahawker BBQ a couple of weekends ago and watching Carp working out with Big Red where they were running the hill on their own. Both guys were going hard and putting in the work, sweatin big time. Carp looked like he was pretty damn strong and if he is working out with Red, then he is on the right track to getting back to tough football shape. I've got nothing but respect for those two mountains of men.

warden

Reaction score
Some need to pay attention to what Pete says. There are numerous players being held out for reasons like the need rest, they don't want to overdue players, not forcing a player back to early, easing a player back into game shape. Carp is just another example of what this team is doing.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":358e2i4o said:
Makes me a little sad inside to see nothing but negative replies about a Seahawk like this.
Exactly, As I said at SeahawkBlue a healthy Carpenter makes our OL something Wilson won't have to do his best to survive a game, but used to dominate any game, all the time road or home.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1h8j2y0u said:
Makes me a little sad inside to see nothing but negative replies about a Seahawk like this.

Get a grip. Sad inside? Taking this a bit seriously arnt you. Some of us are just having fun. Silly

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If you say so given your intention comes off very differently in this medium. Make no mistake I get what you're saying but it rings hollow unless it's ftf.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":15hdjmsf said:
Get a grip. Sad inside? Taking this a bit seriously arnt you. Some of us are just having fun. Silly

Eh, I didn't actually feel sad inside; I guess I just don't think anything making fun of him in this thread is within a thousand miles of funny humor, I'll put it that way. Same with the guy that is making fun of Kearse and guaranteeing he has no chance at being anything in the NFL, etc.

*shrug*

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I really just love food jokes.

I would like to get serious for a moment and state that I also love Carp. When he gets strength into that leg he will be a special talent, and Seattle can hopefully have a healthy O-Line that plays together all year. Three out of five starters that are Pro Bowl material will be one of those that people look back on and say how underrated that unit was (given Seattle takes care of business this season).

Now, if Moffit can be the player he was at Wisconsin, Sweezy can continue his success, and Breno continues playing well...watch out. Those three have the potential to put their names into that Pro Bowl hat if they can be consistent and play lights out.

Anyway, I was reading around and it sounds like Carp was just being limited because he may as well get rest while he can (as others have mentioned earlier). Which could be interpreted as, he's been working hard in the coaches eyes and deserved a break from the daily routine. There's a bunch of players taking it easy right now and it sounds like they'll all be prime and ready for week one.

Go Hands.

Latest posts