Cardinals @ 9ers

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1h2rexur said:
Washington49er":1h2rexur said:
SoulfishHawk":1h2rexur said:
You're making my point. It's all excuses, regardless where it's coming from.
Man up and give the Cards some credit. They outplayed your precious 49ers, period.
They did the same thing to the Hawks here in Seattle at the end of last year. It IS ok to actually give your opponent credit, believe it or not. Sometimes the other team is just better that day. This isn't some new thing...……
And maybe you should get over yourself and stop spending all your time on a SEAHAWKS message board.

Ah here we go, can't handle a different opinion so fall back on a rival team being on your teams site. If you don't like rival fans being here perhaps you should talk to the owner instead of crying about it.

Last I checked this was an NFL forum. If you want to have exclusive circle jerks with just your 12 brethren I'm sure you could arrange it.
You are on a Seattle Seahawks forum, you are aware of that, right?
Situational awareness is your friend.

Relax Francis, its all good, just giving each other shit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's all good. We hate the Niners, they hate us. Makes for a good rivalry, and it clearly is back.
Not sure where you got that pic of my x-wife, but a solid contribution :irishdrinkers:

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":rol99ze4 said:
Yeah, it's all good. We hate the Niners, they hate us. Makes for a good rivalry, and it clearly is back.
Not sure where you got that pic of my x-wife, but a solid contribution :irishdrinkers:

Lol!