Cassius Marsh

peppersjap

Reaction score
Wow? I'm seeing the opposite from Marsh. The guys motor is huge, he is always involved. He would be my pick for the stand out in the pre season on Defense if it wasn't for Frank Clark.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I thought he played pretty well. No sacks this preseason, and no pressures in the last two games, but he does have a good motor and has shown some fight in him to get to the football. I don't think he will ever be a starter-quality player, based on his lack of power and explosiveness, but he is definitely a serviceable backup who brings energy to wherever he is lined up.

McGruff

Reaction score
peppersjap":7o508ivq said:
Wow? I'm seeing the opposite from Marsh. The guys motor is huge, he is always involved. He would be my pick for the stand out in the pre season on Defense if it wasn't for Frank Clark.

Totally agree. On defense the breakouts have been Clark, Marsh and KPL and I can't believe Marsh is getting criticism from fans. This is a guy with outstanding physical traits . . . He nearly chased down Tyler Lockett on that punt return . . . Who has been jerk3d around from LB to end to tackle to end in the last 3 years. His weight has ranged from 250 to over 300 because he does whatever coaches ask. But let him settle into LEO and he's going to take off.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
This is the best play Marsh has ever made . . . very impressive.

LiquidLimpIzuthrush.gif

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I think if he sticks to his current weight and continues to progress, I could easily imagine him being a Cliff Avril light. He's fast and if he continues to work on his get off, I can see a point to where he not totally useless stuffing the run, and makes his living on speed rushes and shooting gaps.