Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
We are watching greatness folks. Maybe the best football player of all time. I'd take Mahomes over Brady or Montana in each of their primes without a moment's hesitation. The guy's unbelievable.
Ah I’ll still be taking Brady. But maybe in a year or three

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kelce literally held before mahomes gave him the ball to run lol. But hey... i could give a shit less both teams suck ass,and no wya in hell was the Media, NFL or Vegas gunna let Kelce and T Swift go home crying
They genuinely almost did by suddenly starting to call defensive holding on the Niners OT drive on a play where Jennings both initiated contact and pushed off

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Now that the nfl got what it wanted can we trade back from 16 and get more picks. Lots and lots of picks

JPatera76

Reaction score
I don't get being this worked up by Taylor Swift.

Not going to say KC OL didn't hold but 1) SF's OL are experts at that and 2) if the NFL wanted KC to win they wouldn't have shorted them 1st down yardage like 3 or 4 different times (including in OT).

Overall though, just relieved I don't have to hear about the Niners being SB champs.
Probably because the fucks in the booth force feed us over the camera anytime a bunch of grown ass men do what they're paid to do. Im not tuning in to watch Swift. If i wanted to watch swift id watch music videos of her on mute. I cant stand her personally. I feel her "boyfriends" are just studies for her next album.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This game is an obvious illustration why we need to do everything possible to get a qb that's as good or better than Mahomes. I know, easier said than done. But still...

Rat

Reaction score
Don't care about Taylor Swift, but considering what I assume is the political affiliation of the vast majority of league owners, I would think her presence would more likely be conspired against than conspired for.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Probably because the fucks in the booth force feed us over the camera anytime a bunch of grown ass men do what they're paid to do. Im not tuning in to watch Swift. If i wanted to watch swift id watch music videos of her on mute. I cant stand her personally. I feel her "boyfriends" are just studies for her next album.
I still don't get this. She's on the screen like 5 times a game for 2-3 seconds each time. Other celebrities are routinely shown on the broadcasts as well. I hardly even notice it. It feels like something that needs to be actively looked for to get worked up over, ask me.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I still don't get this. She's on the screen like 5 times a game for 2-3 seconds each time. Other celebrities are routinely shown on the broadcasts as well. I hardly even notice it. It feels like something that needs to be actively looked for to get worked up over, ask me.
And she's usually mouthing at the camera to go away.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
God damn some of yall gunna need knee pads. Suckin mahomes right off.
Chiefs got away with a **** ton of holding on that drive too lol. If the Digits werent being held mahomes wouldve been sacked more often then not.

GG Veags and the NFL got what they wanted. A fuckingf Swift Trophy! **** probably cant name half of Kelce's stats. But we're all forced to look at her everytime the Chiefs did something they're paid for.
Cmon..just enjoy the script 😆

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Ok, but so what? They show fans in the stands basically after every big play. You could ignore her as easily as any of them.

Latest posts