Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

bileever

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a complete meltdown at 49erswebzone.com. Ignorant 49ers fans call for Shanahan to be fired after a win. God knows how many are calling for his head today.

calinator

Reaction score
Nothing could be worse.

Literally. By definition.
Yeah it literally can't. Because that loss wrecked a dynasty in the making. The Seahawks very likely go to more super bowls after that. It destroyed the team.... all on one freakin play.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
So Santa Clara hired a new coaching staff, and front office after we owned them during our glory years. They built their team to emulate the Seahawks and have made the Owl twice in the last five years and lost both of them.

I know nothing about their cap situation, but I’d have to guess their window is on the tail end of being open. They are one hell of a football team, but haven’t won shit with that crazy defense.

Now it’s come full circle. We have a young new coach and hopefully will be back to winning playoff games in the next 2-3 years. By that time, I’d say Santa Clara will be where we were this year and the circle of life continues.

Damn, I wish training camp would start next week…i can’t friggan wait!

94Smith

Reaction score
So Santa Clara hired a new coaching staff, and front office after we owned them during our glory years. They built their team to emulate the Seahawks and have made the Owl twice in the last five years and lost both of them.

I know nothing about their cap situation, but I’d have to guess their window is on the tail end of being open. They are one hell of a football team, but haven’t won shit with that crazy defense.

Now it’s come full circle. We have a young new coach and hopefully will be back to winning playoff games in the next 2-3 years. By that time, I’d say Santa Clara will be where we were this year and the circle of life continues.

1-2 years barring draft hits

bigskydoc

Reaction score

They should be fine until 2026

Latest posts