Chris Carson

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Can we give this man some love, that td run was worthy of much praise yet crickets from the announcers and this main forum. The dude is legit.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I can't figure out why Homer was in there at the end. We had a TO left and could of at least threatened to run the ball once in the red zone. I'd have felt way more comfortable with Carson. He's not getting his customary touches this season, but he's taking advantage of the ones he does.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I can't understand why Homer is in there at ANY point during the game. He has ZERO quickness, no moves, and is eating up valuable time that Deejay Dallas could be utilizing. Homer can return kicks and that's it, for all I care. Dude stinks.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
RockinHawks":1bzlb0im said:
I can't understand why Homer is in there at ANY point during the game. He has ZERO quickness, no moves, and is eating up valuable time that Deejay Dallas could be utilizing. Homer can return kicks and that's it, for all I care. Dude stinks.

QFT

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pass protection. That's why Homer is in there. He's an ace at it and is responsible for helping on some big plays today.

That said, Carson was an unsung hero. Kept drives alive by catching passes. Not to mention his beastquake today.

OP
OP
Flyingsquad23

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Yeah instead of talking about Homer maybe talk about Chris. I sure hope they find a way to get the man payed and keep him a Hawk.

Teahawks

Reaction score
Yeah Homer is in there because he won't make mistakes. Not saying Dallas would necessarily make mistakes, but Homer gets the nod. This is pretty common when you have a rookie who has a higher ceiling than a veteran.

But I don't personally agree with it.

Teahawks

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":19nbqhdl said:
Yeah instead of talking about Homer maybe talk about Chris. I sure hope they find a way to get the man payed and keep him a Hawk.

I have a hard time figuring out what to pay him. He's great but also, well, you know, won't last forever running like that.

I say just roll the dice and sign him.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Carson is a beast and runs so hard. I really love how his game has evolved, he's worked on his hands and is very productive catching the ball this year. Love it.

sutz

Reaction score
That 29 yard TD run through traffic was a thing of beauty. :2thumbs:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing,and wondered if they were saving him from getting hurt, since they have the bye next week...but I think MontanaHawk 05 is right...we needed the help too with all those blitzes!

What a win!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He went beast mode out there on that run.

I was shocked he didn't get more touches, especially with the way the Vikings were lining up defensively with two high safeties.

PNW

Reaction score
Amazing game for CC, great toughness as always and what an amazing TD run! That spin move to shake off Smith was SICK!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
He has REALLY stepped into his role. He is one of my favorite RB's to watch run the rock in recent memory. He also has the best TD "celebration" I have seen. Even better than Lynch's 'handshakes', as awesome as they were.

I still can't believe we won this damn game.
:0190l:

OP
OP
Flyingsquad23

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
All you could get out of that run was the defender was pathetic.... beast quake featured some pathetic tackling also and yet it’s the greatest run in Hawks history. Really the amount of negativity here after a 5-0 start is the only pathetic thing I see.

HawkerD

Reaction score
some one will pay him, but might not be the seahawks. RB is the most replaceable player on a team. Look at the big contracts coming up in a year or two. Adams, DK, Lockett, Griffen. I think you have to see what you have in Dallas.

Latest posts