Clowney Practicing. All In To GO.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If Seattle wins, it’s cause Clowney wrecked the Niners offensive game plan.

And he can do it, by himself. That’s how good Clowney is.

I don’t think anyone is second guessing Clowney sitting out the previous two weeks was to get ready for this game.

Marshawn isn’t the only highly motivated Seattle player.

You can bet Clowney will make an impact.

The Niners will feel it.

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
With you LegendOfBoom.
"You can bet Clowney will make an impact.
The Niners will feel it."

They already felt it. I suspect they'll make extra provision to elude a repeat performance, which should open the door for opportunities by other guys.
Clowney is the real deal. Would be sweet if Ziggy could be a factor too. We're in deep trouble unless we can must a stellar defensive performance.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Clowney isn't going to have nearly the game-wrecking impact he did the first time we played the 49ers. We had Quandre Diggs playing that time, allowing Pete to jump back to effective coverages that took away Jimmy G's options and gave Clowney time to get home.

Without that, Clowney is probably back to the usual mild impact of two or three plays per game, like he was most of the season. Good enough to let us know he was the real deal without any help, but not enough to really alter a game or take an offense out of its plans.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":d4xumuj0 said:
Clowney isn't going to have nearly the game-wrecking impact he did the first time we played the 49ers. We had Quandre Diggs playing that time, allowing Pete to jump back to effective coverages that took away Jimmy G's options and gave Clowney time to get home.

Without that, Clowney is probably back to the usual mild impact of two or three plays per game, like he was most of the season. Good enough to let us know he was the real deal without any help, but not enough to really alter a game or take an offense out of its plans.
Damn, was hoping you didn’t mention Quandre, cause I totally agree with you.

Maybe the Niners won’t know our safety play is bad without Diggs!!

Shhh...don’t tell them!

Go Clowney, anyways!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This game is shaping up into three words for me:

D E S T I N Y

B E L I E V E ... I T

xray

Reaction score
His defensive TD in the 1st game was a game changer ; but those things don't happen very often . He needs to play lights out this time too.

Largent80

Reaction score
He's going to play through pain as he has all year. Hopefully the rest helps him, also it's great to see Green coming on.

Stanley

Reaction score
Clowney is the only player Im afraid of on Sunday. He has the ability, and very well could destroy the game by himself.

Staley was saying he rushed returning from injury for the first game, before getting injured again. Hopefully it's true and he's shaken off the rust.

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Sounds like Shaq will be back on corner. That'll help. But not having Diggs is a definite sticking point. Expect the Niners to try to exploit that.
I kind of see this as our D getting wet but preventing a flood, while hoping for a miracle from our O Line. Losing Brown and Britt was a game changer for the offense...not to mention our top 3 running backs and a top shelf receiver.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Aros":2gwm6i3x said:
This game is shaping up into three words for me:

D E S T I N Y

B E L I E V E ... I T

Attachments

• GUEST_551b0c50-81e6-4360-ae02-c813ab234a51.jpeg
    GUEST_551b0c50-81e6-4360-ae02-c813ab234a51.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 389

Latest posts