Colby Parkinson is a bad ass

Polk738

Reaction score
I know this is a little late, but I didn't even notice him on the final play where Geno throws the game winner to DK Metcalf, Colby Parkinson is out wide to block Leonard Floyd of all people, a pass rusher that has caused just as much heartache to this team as Aaron Donald over the years. Not only does he block him, he essentially pancakes him into the turf giving Geno a great passing lane, that play probably doesn't happen if Colby doesn't execute that block to perfection.

Capture

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My girl and I, having watched that play over and over and over, we totally caught that and mentioned how BOSS of a block that was by CPark (haha) and had he not made that block that play doesn't even happen.

Jville

Reaction score
Blocking stands out as the featured up grade for the 2022 offense. From the Chargers game, here is a memorable team effort featuring Parkinson and team mates on a well timed sequence of blocks. I realize the running back got the headline recognition. But it is really all about team blocking. Parkinson is a nice team fit.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
I think Colby's potential could reach Zach Miller heights. No discredit to Willson but Miller was a better blocker and all-around TE than Luke.

100% agree, I liked like Luke Willson as a person, guy was the ultimate bro but he had stone hands and was an average blocker at best.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
Parkingson may have higher ceiling than uncle Will?

Maybe, they are all great blockers, I would say that Dissly has the best hands of the three as of now but Parkinson has a MASSIVE size advantage at 6' 7" and can be a very lethal threat in the red zone if he works on his receiving game, I can see him become what Jimmy Graham was SUPPOSED to be for this team except he can actually block