Colby Parkinson

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Parkinson needs to be the/a focal point of this offense. Period. My point is made. Inadequate coaching and game planning to blame for not exploiting defenses with Colby and open up the rest of the offense as a result. Benefits Geno or Lock. Doesn't matter. Parkinson is our only clear Super Bowl champion quality player until he is used more than adequately.

Easy to see just as pure football strategy and game planning.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We get it already, you love you some Parkinson (just messin)
He looks like he has some legit talent. Between him, Dis and Fant, they should be killing teams with the TE. That's a hell of a group right there.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
he's good for jimmy routes that Russ would never see or use.
Geno will use what Russ never did..I love it

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There is no doubt he is playing better. Focal point of the O? I doubt it our OC never sticks with anything that works.

It is nice to see the TEs catching a few balls after sco many seasons of not much. Not sure though what’s happening with Fant as he has been less visible than Dissly and Parkinson. I wonder if he is not practicing well?

TE use for Smith for sure is right in his wheelhouse as he rarely throws a long pass so maybe we will see more of those three TE sets.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't like hanging the "whole offense" on one guy. Parkinson has been good so far and I like it. But I've liked Dissly for several years. He's been shunted aside into blocking much of the time, but he can catch the ball as well. Fant has been a nice addition, as well.

I like our TE group. They had 9 catches against the Falcons. I like that they are getting more catches in the new system.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Parkinson is a freak I’ve been pumping him up since we drafted him out of Stanford. He’s big, athletic, good blocker and knows how to sniff the seam in a zone d and find the soft spots. Once we bolster the defense in the offseason via the draft and free agency I really think that next year this could be a Super Bowl team. Doesn’t matter who the quarterback is

Polk738

Reaction score
He's great at converting 3rd downs which is something this offense has lacked that last few years so it's great to see.

Latest posts