College QB draft catch phrase...

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Play like dung for Young?

I am sure we have more we can come up with

hoxrox

Reaction score
Chill for Will.... (Levis)

Too many panties in a bunch right now. I think most of us understand that without a bonafide franchise QB on the roster, this team is in a rebuild / transition mode. It's going to be a process that takes time and growing pains.

And the process started with an exceptional foundational draft. Core pieces needed to build a more complete roster than what would have been possible if we kept a certain player. And the rebuild is not over. We still have 10 picks in this upcoming draft, with two picks in the first round, and two picks in the second.

Yes we live in a world of instant gratification, but maybe just Chill and adjust your expectations for this upcoming season accordingly?

OP
OP
H

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Considering I am talking about the QB draft crop next year, I figure my expectations are pretty clear :) Would sure be nice to win Game 1 though. And maybe hurt the Niners playoffs hopes with an upset.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Considering I am talking about the QB draft crop next year, I figure my expectations are pretty clear :) Would sure be nice to win Game 1 though. And maybe hurt the Niners playoffs hopes with an upset.
Yeah my post wasn't directed at you necessarily. Just general commentary. Too many premature "I told you so" posts right now.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I need to look at the #s to see who is worth getting and IF there is anyone worth getting.

Unclear how people have seen enough they think they know who they want yet.

I don't want any part of Rattler or Stroud. Not sold on Williams either but have to watch him more.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Chill for Will.... (Levis)

Too many panties in a bunch right now. I think most of us understand that without a bonafide franchise QB on the roster, this team is in a rebuild / transition mode. It's going to be a process that takes time and growing pains.

And the process started with an exceptional foundational draft. Core pieces needed to build a more complete roster than what would have been possible if we kept a certain player. And the rebuild is not over. We still have 10 picks in this upcoming draft, with two picks in the first round, and two picks in the second.

Yes we live in a world of instant gratification, but maybe just Chill and adjust your expectations for this upcoming season accordingly?
I would love to get Levis and have him become the 49ers newest daddy just cuz we can call it Levis’ stadium.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Suck out loud for CJ Stroud
Get killed for Will (Die on a hill for Will? Zealous for Levis?)
Take a hike for Van Dyke
Stink on ice for Bryce
Commit sins for Richardson
Weary for Devin Leary
Get snookered for Hendon Hooker

I'm not going to do one for Bo Nix, but you know god damn well what I'm thinking the rhyme would be.

samwize77

Reaction score
S**t the bed to get ahead
Suck dicks for high picks

Latest posts