Could AJ mcCArron get back to nfl? Florio thinks so

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He was already in the NFL. He went to XFL for personal reasons. Those being he wanted his kids to see him play. So could he go back? Sure he could.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He was already in the NFL. He went to XFL for personal reasons. Those being he wanted his kids to see him play. So could he go back? Sure he could.

Aj didn’t have An offer to decline when he came to the xfl though.

Aircrew

Reaction score
It would seem logical, to me at least, that any and all top performers in the XFL get a look from NFL teams in training camp. If I were an NFL executive, I'd be thrilled that the USFL and XFL is doing well since it's essentially a developmental league for pro football and it doesn't cost the League a dime.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If I’m the Bucs, I’m taking a serious look at this guy like Carolina did pj walker. Pj was on xfl one year and topping the draft chart over Baker Mayfield the next.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
how do you know this? Did he say so? Just curious.

The Rock effusively praised AJ for “choosing” to take less money in the xfl vs nfl as aj Knew he could have his kids watch him play. But theres No evidence of this nfl offer, no rescinding of say a future reserve contract offered to ps players as camp bodies.

That was really dumb of aj. He should have just said its nice to play in front of his kids and I’m gonna get more people to believe in me. Like the nfl.