Cowboys @ Rams

Wartooth

Reaction score
Dallas looks as bad a the Packers did when McCarthy was coaching them... Short passes, run up the gut, punt.
The biggest difference is that Prescott isn't even close to Rogers, who bailed McCarthy out all the time.
Not impressed with either team tonight, both look very beatable.

James in PA

Reaction score
How did Dallas lose?! They have such an amazing roster! I’m just in awe of what Jerry & Company do ever year in the draft!! A+++++!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maulbert

Reaction score
James in PA":3s8p6j0m said:
How did Dallas lose?! They have such an amazing roster! I’m just in awe of what Jerry & Company do ever year in the draft!! A+++++!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, don't forget, Dakky is a surefire MVP-in-waiting, deserving more money than either Mahomes or Wilson.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":9tnudv3t said:
ivotuk":9tnudv3t said:
Dallas got jobbed by the ref on a phantom PI.
So did Shaq today.
It’s *allas, screw em! 8)

Yeah, that was garbage. Referees didn't want that rule to review PI in place because that's how they influence games the way they want them.

How much power does the Referees Union have? They stuck it to the NFL on that rule.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Media darlings Cowboys looked really bad last night. Both teams played like neither wanted to win. The Rams should have dominated the Cowboys but they don’t have the killer instinct anymore. With the exception of Donald, they are sawft. Cowboys are overrated each offseason so nothing new there.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That was a clear PI, it just isn't called consistently, so to see it at a game's end like that is shocking.

Turn the tables, and a corner stiff arms a wide out for 7 yards resulting in an obvious push off, no one says a peep.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Smellyman":80n7lj03 said:
Mccarthy short FG to tie chooses stupidity instead.

I saw a good meme on Twitter about McCarthey finding ways to waste A Rodge's prime now he's coming to do the same with Dak.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3e8149ab said:
I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

This is a strange take. Rams are probably still better than Seattle. Dominated them in one game and barely lost the other last year. McVay is 4-2 against Seattle with two beat downs, two close wins and two even closer losses. Our start to the season is brutal, but if we can swing 2-1 in the first three games, IMO we'll end up in the playoffs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ramfan128":qlp38ddc said:
bigskydoc":qlp38ddc said:
I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

This is a strange take. Rams are probably still better than Seattle. Dominated them in one game and barely lost the other last year. McVay is 4-2 against Seattle with two beat downs, two close wins and two even closer losses. Our start to the season is brutal, but if we can swing 2-1 in the first three games, IMO we'll end up in the playoffs.
Nope!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2m6iubqe said:
bigskydoc":2m6iubqe said:

Nope! Your team didn’t even make the playoffs last year. Rams are likely the last place team in the NFC West this year unless the Niners take the gas pipe.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rx8nuun said:
Ramfan128":2rx8nuun said:
bigskydoc":2rx8nuun said:

Nope! Your team didn’t even make the playoffs last year. Rams are likely the last place team in the NFC West this year unless the Niners take the gas pipe.

Rams had a better point differential, dominated Seattle once and only lost on a last second missed FG - which, had it gone in, the Rams would have finished in 2nd place, Seattle 3rd.

It didn't go in, and that's the way things go sometimes - but it doesn't mean the Seahawks were better than the Rams. Based on the two on-field results, the Rams were significantly better.

And this year, Seattle has Wilson, obviously - and Wagner and Adams. But the lack of pass rush and the bad OL will prevent them from finishing ahead of the Rams this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Rams were sig. better than the Hawks? Sweet Jesus, I've heard it all now. I don't blame you for THINKING your team is better than the Hawks. Keep telling yourself that, and that's fine.

Care to wager a 6 pack on who finishes higher in the NFC West this year? Loser buys the winner a 6 pack of any beer they want??

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ramfan128":jcfmi3bh said:
Sports Hernia":jcfmi3bh said:
Ramfan128":jcfmi3bh said:
bigskydoc":jcfmi3bh said:

Rams had a better point differential, dominated Seattle once and only lost on a last second missed FG - which, had it gone in, the Rams would have finished in 2nd place, Seattle 3rd.

It didn't go in, and that's the way things go sometimes - but it doesn't mean the Seahawks were better than the Rams. Based on the two on-field results, the Rams were significantly better.

And this year, Seattle has Wilson, obviously - and Wagner and Adams. But the lack of pass rush and the bad OL will prevent them from finishing ahead of the Rams this year.
LOL....

Oh wait... you’re serious.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….
Come on, 6 pack on the line. Let's do this.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3homzr8w said:
Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….

I'll take that bet. 6 pk on 9ers and a 6 pk on Rams both finishing better than the Hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.
And if you come to town, we can raise a pint together on me. Deal?
Oh, 2 separate bets. Even better, I'll take it. And at the minimum, it's more excuse to drink beer :irishdrinkers:

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35cyqw88 said:
Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.
And if you come to town, we can raise a pint together on me. Deal?
Oh, 2 separate bets. Even better, I'll take it. And at the minimum, it's more excuse to drink beer :irishdrinkers:

Deal! Either way there's beer so win, win.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":31vtxfh6 said:
SoulfishHawk":31vtxfh6 said:

I'll take that bet. 6 pk on 9ers and a 6 pk on Rams both finishing better than the Hawks.

Considering that hasn't happened since Steve Mariucci coached the 49ers, pretty foolish bet. Also, fun fact, the Seahawks haven't finished in last place in 24 years.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":15pd25ew said:
Washington49er":15pd25ew said:
SoulfishHawk":15pd25ew said:

Considering that hasn't happened since Steve Mariucci coached the 49ers, pretty foolish bet. Also, fun fact, the Seahawks haven't finished in last place in 24 years.

Join the bet, the more beer the better!