Cowboys @ Rams

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2m838jli said:
Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….
Come on, 6 pack on the line. Let's do this.

I'm in. For me it's just that the Rams will finish better than the Seahawks in the NFC West.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Washington49er":kymrl1xs said:
Sounds like we should just have a kegger at the end of the season.

Lol that would be wild. I've only ever met one real life Seahawk fan, and he was just a fan since 2012. Never met a life long one.

Never actually met a life long Niner fan either come to think of it, but then I live pretty far from the West coast.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Plenty of Hawks fans have been around since the beginning. A keg, some live music and doing some 16 oz. lifts? I'm in

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ykhloym said:
SoulfishHawk":2ykhloym said:
Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.
And if you come to town, we can raise a pint together on me. Deal?
Oh, 2 separate bets. Even better, I'll take it. And at the minimum, it's more excuse to drink beer :irishdrinkers:

Deal! Either way there's beer so win, win.

Deal for you going around Seattle and trying to get Anchor Steam, the Beer of San Francisco. Lots of more interesting brews in SEA...

Sorry, I saw the game and you guys have holes and injuries all over the place, multiple units. That anyone is worried about the lowly Jets esp a sb contender was not something I anticipated. I turn on knbr or nbcsn and just let the background noise roll and there's been four hours of how there are big problems. You guys don't shuck that rust by the Eagles, c'mon man, those are probably the two easiest teams you're going against beforehand.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Heck, they may be so locked down there, even their computers are locked down. he he he

Latest posts