Denver Broncos Break down from a Pats Fan

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
49ers":1ta5qlvm said:
olyfan63":1ta5qlvm said:
I felt like the Hawk games against the 49ers, Cardinals, and Rams were all tougher matchups than what we actually saw in the Super Bowl.
Great point.

Could you imagine if the Cards or Rams were in ANY other division in football? We have the best division and it's not even close. Many predict the Seahawks & 49ers to be #1 and #2 going into 2014, and I think it's hard to argue that right now.

I wish they were in any other division, cause being battle tested winning your division is great.............but only if you win the NFC West, which is going to be freaking ridiculously brutal to do for foreseeable future.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
49ers":18vdn1q0 said:
This Pats fan doesn't even know anything.

The winner of the NFC Championship was going to win the Super Bowl.

Brady & Manning were each sitting in the pocket making throws against weak defenses. No running game to speak of.

Manning is going to get CRUSHED this game. He's going to have to get the ball out quickly, and the Seahawks know this.

I think the Seahawks just won the Super Bowl, and it won't even be close when it's all said and done. Turnovers will rule all.

33 - 20, just because they let the Broncos score the last touchdown as time winds down.

No. You Denver & Pats fans know nothing about these NFC West teams. The defense alone will be like nothing you've seen all year. The Pats/Broncos winner was only playing for 2nd place.

I feel bad for Peyton. I hope he doesn't get hurt too badly come Super Bowl Sunday.

PatsFanNH":18vdn1q0 said:
As for Brady having time, what game you watch?
Compared to an NFC West game, he had a ton of time. If you think he had very little time in the AFC Championship game, I can't wait for you to see how much time Peyton will have in the Super Bowl.

Crash123go":18vdn1q0 said:
Any Fan of any team that thinks this is going to be a cake walk for either side knows nothing about football and hasn't watched either team play. Especially on Denver's side, the media wants you to think were all finesse and have no defense but they couldn't be any more wrong.
I would disagree and say the exact opposite. Do you know how many top offense have played top defenses in the Super Bowl? It's happened 9 times. How many times did the top offense win? 0. Most of those games were blowouts.

This Super Bowl will be interesting for all of 2+ quarters.
Where are these guys?

Where did I go wrong?

I'm not at all shocked by the outcome.

The 49ers would have done the same to the Broncos had they been there... that's why I'm so upset.

Broncos need to beat a REAL defense during the regular season if they expect to do it in the Super Bowl.
Good call and you were/are 100% correct. The winner of the NFCCG, no matter who it was, would have been Superb Owl Champions!

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
he 49ers fan was ABSOLUTLY right, I expected a better showing by the Denver DEFENSE, never mind their O, I thought for sure the game be low scoring.. AND FYI I apologized to the Hawks O in a new thread for under estimating them

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
49ers, it's good that we can boast about our division in such a way, haha. Nice work. The NFC West is brutal in a way that other divisions just really can't comprehend.

49ers

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1efxpudx said:
he 49ers fan was ABSOLUTLY right, I expected a better showing by the Denver DEFENSE, never mind their O, I thought for sure the game be low scoring.. AND FYI I apologized to the Hawks O in a new thread for under estimating them
Oh, he did show up. +1 Respect.

I always bet on defense, but it's gotta be a damn good defense. Not top 10 good, but historic good.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Bump to "49ers" for getting it exactly right. And I agree that had SF made it, the result would have been similarly lopsided. The details would have differed, but the result would have been the same: NFC West >> AFC. (Mathematically, ">>" means "much greater than".)

I talked to a casual observer here today -- someone who doesn't watch football -- and he asked, "what happened to Peyton?" He undoubtedly saw all the media coverage of how great Peyton was, and how great the Broncos' season was and all that, and wondered why the Broncos and Peyton "played so poorly".

Peyton didn't play poorly. He didn't play great, but he ran into an NFC West buzzsaw. The pundits are already talking about how the rest of the NFL is going to have to play catch up with our D-first NFC West.

Good times.

nwgamer

Reaction score
49ers":2kncvkds said:
This Pats fan doesn't even know anything.

The winner of the NFC Championship was going to win the Super Bowl.

Brady & Manning were each sitting in the pocket making throws against weak defenses. No running game to speak of.

Manning is going to get CRUSHED this game. He's going to have to get the ball out quickly, and the Seahawks know this.

I think the Seahawks just won the Super Bowl, and it won't even be close when it's all said and done. Turnovers will rule all.

33 - 20, just because they let the Broncos score the last touchdown as time winds down.

This is freakn' ownage right here. Well played sir! Spot freakn' on.

Begin /slowclap