DK Fans MUST See

toffee

Reaction score
DK is growing right in front of our eyes, and thus homer is loving every minute of it.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. He's come a long way from the critics at draft time and some NFL talking heads saying all he can do is run go routes. The best case of karma for me was Bill Simmons mocking the Hawks chances last year saying they were putting faith on a "male model". And now he gets to watch DK while his team took Harry before in the same draft.

The most credit goes to DK of course for wanting to learn and get better, but how much of it is Russ's influence and all the time they spent together in the off-season?

tersal

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3j2vt3vu said:
Thanks for posting. He's come a long way from the critics at draft time and some NFL talking heads saying all he can do is run go routes. The best case of karma for me was Bill Simmons mocking the Hawks chances last year saying they were putting faith on a "male model". And now he gets to watch DK while his team took Harry before in the same draft.

The most credit goes to DK of course for wanting to learn and get better, but how much of it is Russ's influence and all the time they spent together in the off-season?
Indeed the touchdown against Gilmore was out of the slot I do not recall him playing out of the slot at all last season.
Definitely, growing. ALL-PRO this year?

Latest posts