DK willed us to a W

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
On that last drive. Tough, tough hard hitting game the Commanders were everything I thought they would be. Pete’s indecision in the first half made us trade FG’s for 3 quarters but Geno was huge on those last 2 throws over the middle. Myers had a career night tho

zetes

Reaction score
On that last drive. Tough, tough hard hitting game the Commanders were everything I thought they would be. Pete’s indecision in the first half made us trade FG’s for 3 quarters but Geno was huge on those last 2 throws over the middle. Myers had a career night tho

Did YOU watch the same game that was played today? Crazy.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Did YOU watch the same game that was played today? Crazy.
reading his description i would say he did... because he's not wrong.. it was a tough fought game.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Geno hung in there and scored huge on the screen to Walker. Had what started off as a pedestrian day and actually finished with 370. Balled his ass off today tbh.
It was a good game although same sporadic mistakes thankfully didn’t cost us the game.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
DK slammed his nutts down on that last play and said here you go Myers kick it from here instead

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
DK slammed his nutts down on that last play and said here you go Myers kick it from here instead
He was trucking for the end zone plain and simple, thought he might make it there for a second.