Do Seahawks regret picking Taylor over Jalen Hurts in 2020 draft?

Mizak

Reaction score
Picked Taylor in 2nd round with 48th pick. Could have gotten Hurts. Didn’t Seahawks need a QB then?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
"Team 3" threw $#!+ fits when the Seahawks just showed interest in Mahomes and then in Allen. Imagine what would have happened if they had actually drafted a QB prospect that high in the draft.
This. It would have unleashed an epic storm.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m just guessing the answer is no. Reports are that JS liked Allen and was ready to trade 3 for the right to draft him #1 overall. He also liked Mahomes and would have taken him if the chance arose. Hurts is not a player I have heard them wanting. So, no. We could do this for every single QB that has shown even a modicum of success in the last five years. It’s an exercise in futility.

knownone

Reaction score
No. Hurts is not a great QB. The Eagles are just a stacked team.

I'm still not sure what to make of Taylor, though. He looks pretty lost in his new role, which is troubling considering the team is relying on him as a threat off the edge.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Taylor and Brooks and everyone else for that matter is learning a new scheme, it's not going to be perfect right from the get go..

m0ng0

Reaction score
And for that matter they had practiced for a running QB all week and got Jimmy G instead