Donks 1 game out of first place in AFC west?!?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not believing their hype...Chargers are a very bad football team. Even KC is looking more worried about their T Swift movement at this point. If Broncs get in I can't wait to see them embarrassed...but a playoff appearance at this point would be the super bowl win they thought Russ would bring. Payton has them playing to their ceiling though no doubt. I'm sure once he moves on from Russ and a few others he will get the guys in there he wants for a proper rebuild if they let him stay the course.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Not believing their hype...Chargers are a very bad football team. Even KC is looking more worried about their T Swift movement at this point. If Broncs get in I can't wait to see them embarrassed...but a playoff appearance at this point would be the super bowl win they thought Russ would bring. Payton has them playing to their ceiling though no doubt. I'm sure once he moves on from Russ and a few others he will get the guys in there he wants for a proper rebuild if they let him stay the course.
Eventually you guys will come around to the fact that Denver is a serious dark horse contender.

James in PA

Reaction score
It would be nice if they won and not the Chiefs.
Nah, then we'd have to put up with the Donk D bag trolls: "Thanks for the Russ trade! Really appreciate it!"

Of course we'll get ghosted once Russ inevitably $h!ts the bed.

Latest posts