Draft Day predictions.

James in PA

Reaction score
I posted most of these in another thread.
My predictions:

The Seahawks will trade back from 16. John probably has about seven or eight players in mind that he'd run to the podium for if still available, but of course at number 16 they'll all be gone. Our most likely trade partner will be the Eagles.

At least 5 QBs will be drafted before pick 16.

The Seahawks will draft at least one player from both Michigan and Washington.

The Eagles will trade up for their first pick and/or do something really splashy. The media, in turn, will be kissing their asses. "Howie does it again!"

The media will be claiming the Stealers are Super Bowl contenders after the draft overlooking the fact that they still don't have a legitimate starting quarterback.

Marvin Harrison Jr will be a Cardinal and Pennix will be a Raider. And both of those things annoy me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
dot everything sucks has some legit freak outs followed by John Schneider is an idiot etc.

Oh wait, that's not really bold.

I kid :)

I'll make my bold prediction. Michael Penix Jr. goes in the top 15. Followed by crickets from those who claim he's going 2nd or 3rd round :cool:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
dot everything sucks has some legit freak outs followed by John Schneider is an idiot etc.

Oh wait, that's not really bold.

I kid :)

I'll make my bold prediction. Michael Penix Jr. goes in the top 15. Followed by crickets from those who claim he's going 2nd or 3rd round :cool:
If he’s available what do think the chances are we take him at 16?

uncle fester

Reaction score
How’s this for bold? We get through the entire draft without someone mentioning Creed Humphrey! 😀

nanomoz

Reaction score
Darius Robinson after a trade down.

Scout

Reaction score
What if the Hawks draft another CB in round 1?

CPHawk

Reaction score
JPJ is built just like, and plays a lot like Hutchinson. To bad we will probably not draft him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
It’s not anything surprising but I think we go with Edge or offensive lineman depending on what has gone before us. I also think that happens after a trade back.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
It’s not anything surprising but I think we go with Edge or offensive lineman depending on what has gone before us. I also think that happens after a trade back.
I’m gunna be pissed if I watch this and we don’t make a pick in the 1st round.

Not like it’s unprecedented.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m gunna be pissed if I watch this and we don’t make a pick in the 1st round.

Not like it’s unprecedented.
Me too but I think we trade back but not out of the first round. Maybe I mean hope instead of think but I want to see us pick someone today

NoGain

Reaction score
Everything is going according to plan so far. If it keeps up, it's Marvin Harrison to the Cards.