Ducks are in trouble

DonovanJM

Reaction score
I don't have much condifence in Pellum. The defense is no where to be found. I'll give the offense a little leeway since the Vernon Adams has been hurt. Though he didn't really look good either.

Throwdown

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3a6ujgqy said:
I love how people who arent ducks fans hate the ducks so much.. especially other pac teams. The ducks are the only reason the pac is even relevant in their stretch outside of maybe stanford for a year or two

I dont really have a college football team but do live in the PNW so either Washington or Oregon teams are probably who I cheer for the most.

Only college game I have been to was at CLINK between Air Force and UW....UW lost...

Yeah... But it's funny to see them fall off

UW is gonna smack em

DonovanJM

Reaction score
Throwdown":28hvgbes said:
WilsonMVP":28hvgbes said:
I love how people who arent ducks fans hate the ducks so much.. especially other pac teams. The ducks are the only reason the pac is even relevant in their stretch outside of maybe stanford for a year or two

I dont really have a college football team but do live in the PNW so either Washington or Oregon teams are probably who I cheer for the most.

Only college game I have been to was at CLINK between Air Force and UW....UW lost...

Yeah... But it's funny to see them fall off

UW is gonna smack em

The way they have played this year they deserve it.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
hburn21":1rvpdokp said:
JSeahawks":1rvpdokp said:
CallMeADawg":1rvpdokp said:
Looking forward to the UW vs. Oregon game.

Me too! Finally an easy win for my ducks!!

Isn't it in the rule book that the ducks always beat the huskies by at least 13? :D
i mean a team that cant even beat WSU shouldnt count any game as a win

Didn't UW lose to Cal by 6 at home? WSU lost to Cal by 6 on the road. Guess that makes UW equally as pathetic as WSU...

kearly

Reaction score
Who would have guessed before the year that Oregon would lose at home to a team that lost at home to Portland State.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Things are starting to look more familiar! School record 776 total yards yesterday with 476 on the ground. 6 yards away from having 3 100 yard rushers. Vernon Adams is starting to look like we thought he would. More importantly defensively starting to look a lot better. Young secondary held up pretty well against the 49ers next qb, they're starting to make plays and get some swagger. Defforrest Buckner is dominating, as is the whole d'linemen really. Inside linebacker is still a major, major problem, especially against the pass. @stanford and USC at home the next couple weeks should be fun.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Apparently UO is done though JSeahawks. Never mind the fact UO has 4 RBs who are SO, So, and two FR, and Tyner will be back next year. Not sure you will find a better stable of RB in the country next year, and the WR core lead by Carrington will be a top 10 group next season. Next year should be fun, especially with Travis Jonsen starting, who will end up a better qb than Browning.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2015":j9mjgs87 said:
They will be 6-5 soon enough.

Oh really? Tell me more.

Feels good to knock Stanford out of the national title picture, since they did it to us twice.

Giving up that late lead to wsu stings even more now. Orherwise we'd control our own destiny. Need cal to beat Stanford and the ducks are right back in the PAC 12 title game (assuming they win out)

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2r3d09js said:
hawknation2015":2r3d09js said:
They will be 6-5 soon enough.

Oh really? Tell me more.

Feels good to knock Stanford out of the national title picture, since they did it to us twice.

Giving up that late lead to wsu stings even more now. Orherwise we'd control our own destiny. Need cal to beat Stanford and the ducks are right back in the PAC 12 title game (assuming they win out)

I'm pretty sure hes predicted UO to lose every game vs UW, for the last 12 years. I hope he doesn't bet on UO games, he'd be broke.

cesame

Reaction score
I guess all the talk about the demise of Oregon's football program is just that....talk.

Amazing what happens when your QB is healthy and you get your best WR back, as well as a young secondary improving every week

You end up beating the #7 ranked Stanford Cardinal in their house. BOOM!

Team is loaded with talent and will be contending every single season.

Maulbert

Reaction score
cesame":35b2nq3t said:
I guess all the talk about the demise of Oregon's football program is just that....talk.

Amazing what happens when your QB is healthy and you get your best WR back, as well as a young secondary improving every week

You end up beating the #7 ranked Stanford Cardinal in their house. BOOM!

Team is loaded with talent and will be contending every single season.

And yet, 45-38. :thirishdrinkers:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Oregon still has solid talent, but with Chip gone, I wouldn't expect that talent to be developed as well or for the team chemistry to be quite as good. In college football, it's all about the head coach, and Oregon currently has a mediocre head coach.

cesame

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1vjqkyqf said:
Oregon still has solid talent, but with Chip gone, I wouldn't expect that talent to be developed as well or for the team chemistry to be quite as good. In college football, it's all about the head coach, and Oregon currently has a mediocre head coach.

This is hilarious. Oregon has had essentially the same stable of position coaches going on for decades now. The same position coaches when the Ducks challenged for the NC in 2001, 2007, 2010-2014

Helfrich is also on track for his 3rd consecutive 10 win season if the Ducks win all of their remaining games. He's just fine.

As much as opposing fans want Oregon to fail(especially fans in the NW), Oregon's program is just fine. The win on the road over #7 Stanford proved just that. Amazing what happens when you get your starting QB back and best WR.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":kyb37a9u said:
Charles Nelson might be my all time favorite duck.

Hope he goes back to full time WR next year.

Latest posts