Dunlap traded to Seattle

suppaball

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong here but, sense Dunlap has been going through the protocol with Cincy and not an on the street FA he should be eligible to play Sunday.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
suppaball":34ya5sgg said:
Correct me if I'm wrong here but, sense Dunlap has been going through the protocol with Cincy and not an on the street FA he should be eligible to play Sunday.

Unfortunately no, he's flying here commercial so he has to quarantine for 6 days I think? Either way, Buffalo game he'll be suited up. Barring him actually catching it on the flight, and man would that be SO on brand for 2020! lol

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3amgxdce said:
suppaball":3amgxdce said:

Unfortunately no, he's flying here commercial so he has to quarantine for 6 days I think? Either way, Buffalo game he'll be suited up. Barring him actually catching it on the flight, and man would that be SO on brand for 2020! lol

If we can blame the front office for an ATV accident, we can blame them for a new player getting Covid-19 I'm sure

Hawkpower

Reaction score
gowazzu02":39ecgmit said:
suppaball":39ecgmit said:

Rent the dude a van. or fly him here private. Well worth the cash to have him against the niners.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ommln32 said:
Completely confused on how we were not even at the table for Everson.

If this is genuinely the case can I suggest you stay away from windows as the urge to lick them must be overwhelming for you.

suppaball

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3k1wueas said:
TwistedHusky":3k1wueas said:
Completely confused on how we were not even at the table for Everson.

If this is genuinely the case can I suggest you stay away from windows as the urge to lick them must be overwhelming for you.
To late hes sucking doorknobs.

suppaball

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":22t3vrj3 said:
gowazzu02":22t3vrj3 said:
suppaball":22t3vrj3 said:

If we can blame the front office for an ATV accident, we can blame them for a new player getting Covid-19 I'm sure
Why the hell would they do that? Fly him here on the company jet.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
These vets just got released from DAL. Aren't we in the market for a corner?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1321541478263476230[/tweet]

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Getting this dude and then having Adams come back maybe gets it to where they'll probably keep other teams under 30 points a game a few times before the end of the season.

Osprey

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3n8pzetb said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1321516881317138434[/tweet]

This is why I thought a Dunlap trade was pretty unlikely. But, Cincinnati has been breaking with a lot of their longstanding precedents lately, if 2020 free agency is any indication.
Corey Dillon to the Cheetahs in ‘04 ?
Still rare, but that’s a big one to miss.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Maybe we could now be the 31st best defense by the end of the season? That would probably be enough for anything as long as the offense is this good.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Osprey":1s4zjgzs said:
Maelstrom787":1s4zjgzs said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1321516881317138434[/tweet]

This is why I thought a Dunlap trade was pretty unlikely. But, Cincinnati has been breaking with a lot of their longstanding precedents lately, if 2020 free agency is any indication.
Corey Dillon to the Cheetahs in ‘04 ?
Still rare, but that’s a big one to miss.

Happened before the draft. This is just in-season trades.

mikeak

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2o37dk3x said:
Getting this dude and then having Adams come back maybe gets it to where they'll probably keep other teams under 30 points a game a few times before the end of the season.

"Maybe", "under 30", "a few times"

LOL, nice caveats and love your buy-in

Hawkpower

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3hzsqcve said:

Good.

That's all we need.

Smellyman

Reaction score
mikeak":34j7on9m said:
rcaido":34j7on9m said:
Wow, JS did it again! Not only we get our man, we got rid of a crappy useless contact!

Plus we still have Hollister we can use for trade bait. He will probably get a showcase this Sunday is my guess if we dont trade him this week.

It is pretty funny take to not criticize JS for signing Finney in the off-season, waste $4.5M on guarantees but instead turn around and applaud him for getting rid of the player and bad contract he just signed....

4D chess

chris98251

Reaction score
I expect either Britt or Hunt being brought in the back door.

Both know offense and system.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":23h39mxb said:

Hunt is on the indy ps. Who knows if he's one of the protected ones but in any case we couldn't sign him to our practice squad.

I like Britt, who's a free agent, for this reason. Sign him to the ps.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2af55l0y said:
chris98251":2af55l0y said:

Hunt is on the indy ps. Who knows if he's one of the protected ones but in any case we couldn't sign him to our practice squad.

If not protected he has already been in protocol and just needs to travel I would think, Hunt would be the guy, Britt needs 14 days. We don't have a back up Center as of today.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2kit3knp said:
SantaClaraHawk":2kit3knp said:
chris98251":2kit3knp said:

If not protected he has already been in protocol and just needs to travel I would think, Hunt would be the guy, Britt needs 14 days. We don't have a back up Center as of today.

It looks tho like the protocol for free agents, tryouts and/or current Tier 1 is exactly the same: 5 days of continuous point of care testing followed by a sixth day including pcr before they're allowed in.

https://static.www.nfl.com/image/upload ... yaocmb.pdf