Eagles vs Bucs MNF

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Ryan Neal is looking like a stud over there in Tampa. Definitely was a head scratcher letting him go.

Mizak

Reaction score
Should have cut/traded Jamal Adams and kept Neal. But the Seahawks decided to be cheap when it came to Neal.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....

...if Brock Purdy had a night like Hurts is having right now the National Media would be ALL OVER him saying "SEE...he's not real!!".

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....

...if Brock Purdy had a night like Hurts is having right now the National Media would be ALL OVER him saying "SEE...he's not real!!".
What are you saying?

Marvin49

Reaction score
What are you saying?

Just odd to me the standard that some players are held to while others aren't.

To most, Purdy is just a 7th round pick so people are just LOOKING for him to fail.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Count me in on wanting Purdy to fail so long as he is wearing a Niner shirt. And I don't care when he was picked...even if he was picked last of all.
Well of course. I'd expect no less. "Want" is one thing.

I'm just sayin...while many in media want to crown him (WAY too early), there seem to be others that just can't get over the Mr. Irrelevant thing and want to rip him down.

Wasn't meaning to make this a Purdy convo BTW...more was trying to say Hurts wasn't playing well.

strohmin

Reaction score

To most, Purdy is just a 7th round pick so people are just LOOKING for him to fail.
I mean it makes sense. How many Brady's just pop up like that? He may very well be great but he probably didnt show enough before the draft to be picked higher.

SonicHawk

Reaction score

Purdy is the leader of the 9ers and literally anyone who cares about football thought he deserved to be there. Hurts also lead the Eagles to a Super Bowl appearance.

Like, it will take a few years before Mr. Irrelevant is called that jokingly.

Russ still doesn't get credit from Hawk fans for their actual super bowl winning season or the many years of winning seasons.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Not just hurts, but Kelce and a couple others were sick too. Florio finally broaches that it might be covid.