Bills vs Eagles

PeruHawk

Reaction score
Eagles are looking a lot like the Seahawks this game. Just a bit of perspective. A number of stupid bad throws by both QBs. Perhaps, as has been said before, not as much parity in the league this year.....

Of course, the Seahawks have looked like this game after game after game.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
All of my friends are Eagles fans. They've gone from excited as hell to replace Gannon with Desai, and now already hate Desai despite having the best record in the NFL. They also want Brian Johnson, their OC, dead.

Every team fanbase hates their own coordinators and also overrates the coordinators of other teams, with little exception outside of generational units like the LOB defense.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
All of my friends are Eagles fans. They've gone from excited as hell to replace Gannon with Desai, and now already hate Desai despite having the best record in the NFL. They also want Brian Johnson, their OC, dead.

Every team fanbase hates their own coordinators and also overrates the coordinators of other teams, with little exception outside of generational units like the LOB defense.
At 9-1???? Wait until Dak beats them in the playoffs...they'll want people murdered.

OP
OP
PeruHawk

PeruHawk

Reaction score
Of course, as soon as I post this, the Eagles put on a great drive, mixing it up and looking nothing like the Seahawks. Why don't OUR coaches do that????

I have often thought if we simply copied 20% of the plays of the top 5 teams we would win more games.

All this said, a big difference is the running backs were not hit in the backfield and the QB usually had more than 2 seconds before pressure, unlike the Seahawks on far too many plays.

Last edited:

Mizak

Reaction score
31-28 Bills inside 2 minute warning.

GemCity

Reaction score
One of my dearest friends is a die-hard Eagles fan and his social media posts are mostly about their OC.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jesus christ that might be the best field goal I've ever seen

59 in the rain with a crosswind to force OT

I live 30 minutes outside of Philly, it's miserable out here. That's a clutch ass kick.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Eagles are looking a lot like the Seahawks this game. Just a bit of perspective. A number of stupid bad throws by both QBs. Perhaps, as has been said before, not as much parity in the league this year.....

Of course, the Seahawks have looked like this game after game after game.
They’ve got the stripes on their side though so I wouldn’t worry about it - horse collar tackle turns into an intentional grounding

JPatera76

Reaction score
I moved this to the NFL forums as this isn’t Seahawks related.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
My son is an Eagles fan and my daughter is a Broncos fan. Tough household right now. Lol.