Earl Thomas loses 1.9Min Identity Theft

rcaido

Reaction score
Interesting that the only Other Seahawk there is Kam.
I remember everyone made a big deal that Wilson only had Turbin and Graham invited to his wedding.

These were the Seahawks in attendance. Safety-mate Kam Chancellor was part of Thomas' wedding party, quarterback Russell Wilson was in attendance with his fiancée Ciara, as was defensive coordinator Kris Richard, safety Steven Terrell, former Seahawks Chris Maragos, Ron Parker, and Clint Gresham, as well as Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles.

No Sherman, Lynch, kj, or baldwin...What happen to the brotherhood

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this is happening to Earl.

I wish we had Earl Thomas, the player, in the current Seahawk defense. That’s the missing void at the safety position. Because when he was there, Kam, Richard, and Brandon/Thurmond/Max or whoever could play freely and aggressively. They knew they had Earl to support them on the back end.
I think Earl was most effective when he had a teammate to help him focus. I really believe he only reached his highest highs here because Kam was here to keep him level-headed. Once he was gone, the wheels came off. To some extent, I think it's true of Sherm, too.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Guy is a train wreck.. guess his wife got her revenge after he was involved in that threesome with his own brother...Can't believe I bought this guys jersey at the pro shop..they were out of Kam's when I was there. 🖕

evergreen

Reaction score
He had one foot in the door at Canton. If he had just retired after his leg he makes it.

Xxx

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this is happening to Earl.

I wish we had Earl Thomas, the player, in the current Seahawk defense. That’s the missing void at the safety position. Because when he was there, Kam, Richard, and Brandon/Thurmond/Max or whoever could play freely and aggressively. They knew they had Earl to support them on the back end.
Can’t play like that anymore