EPL '16/'17

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Arsenal is in an extremely interesting position. They are generally very successful and consistently so. However, is this enough for the club any longer?

It appears so. Will be interesting how the fans react. Was an FA cup win enough to satiate them?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I don't know what to think.

One one hand, Wenger won a trophy this year, and I wonder if maybe Gunners supporters are just overreacting and thinking that their undefeated season from fifteen years ago should be the norm.

On the other hand, getting your behind handed to you in multiple CLs and not winning an EPL title for a decade-plus seems like stagnation. A club with that type of financial support should be doing more.

On yet another hand, Stan "I refused to fire Jeff Fisher's corpse for eight years too long" Kroenke is running the club, and we know his history of refusing to fire coaches that, you know, should have been fired awhile ago.

Whatever, as long as this next two years is full of insane rants on that Arsenal supporters' Youtube network after each major Gunners loss, I will remain entertained.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
That YouTube channel might be the best entertainment on the internet... (or am I using the internet wrong?)

sdog1981

Reaction score
Uncle Si":245sn0j3 said:
That YouTube channel might be the best entertainment on the internet... (or am I using the internet wrong?)

I love the meltdowns on Arsenal fan tv.