Fire Carroll

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I gotta say, as a Niners fan, Seahawks fans are the worst. I have hated Pete Ca

As a Niners fan I must say that Seahawks fans are the worst... I HATE Pete Carroll with a passion and it is because he is an amazing coach and has been a thorn in our asses for over a decade now. Pete Carroll is the only reason you jerkoffs were able to enjoy the one Super Bowl you have! You guys made the playoffs last year... you're probably going to make it this year! Only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. Your fanbase had a glimmer of what the top is like and you have become completely delusional with your expectations. Can't wait to see what you guys say when you don't have a Pete Carroll running things and have someone like Jim Tomsula or Chip Kelly running things.
Jeez…it takes a 49ers fan to say it. Thank God for Pete and a chance to win it every year because we’re in the playoffs. So many of you are like Patriots fans…but we haven’t won in 5 years 😭. The game is tough and even the worst teams have talent across the board.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
He’s telling the truth, Boom.
I’m not upset or anything, I get it. He makes valid points. However, Seattle, historically, has already had very lean and difficult years…we aren’t new to them…Jack Patera, Tom Flores, Seattle fans knows all about hard and difficult years….you can say we are more used to hard years than great years…

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I’m not upset or anything, I get it. He makes valid points. However, Seattle, historically, has already had very lean and difficult years…we aren’t new to them…Jack Patera, Tom Flores, Seattle fans knows all about hard and difficult years….you can say we are more used to hard years than great years…
Yes! That’s why we should appreciate the 13 years and counting we have had. I mentioned it in another thread…Steeler fans are sick and tired of Tomlin. Won as many SB’s as the chin (which we know was fabricated) and want him gone. Just posts a winning record every year and his players love him. Sound familiar? Tomlin or Carroll? Pete imo.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Jeez…it takes a 49ers fan to say it. Thank God for Pete and a chance to win it every year because we’re in the playoffs. So many of you are like Patriots fans…but we haven’t won in 5 years 😭. The game is tough and even the worst teams have talent across the board.
We have not even been close to going all the way since the 2014 season. Our record is dismal in the playoffs since 2015, we've lost more than we won. Carroll has become a high floor, low ceiling coach.

At this point it just feels like ground hogs day. Every season feels the same exact way. Different players, different staff, same product. Many of the things we've been complaining about have been issues for years at this point.

Look, Carroll is a good coach -- but he's never getting us to the Super Bowl ever again. We haven't been able to compete with the big boys for a very long time now. In addition to this, they expanded the NFL playoffs. Now we have damn near half the teams in the NFL getting in. Just getting to the playoffs is meaning less and less.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Yes! That’s why we should appreciate the 13 years and counting we have had. I mentioned it in another thread…Steeler fans are sick and tired of Tomlin. Won as many SB’s as the chin (which we know was fabricated) and want him gone. Just posts a winning record every year and his players love him. Sound familiar? Tomlin or Carroll? Pete imo.

They are familiar. They both feast on regular seasons and don't do jack in the post season because they are set in their minds that what worked a decade ago should still work in an ever changing league. It doesnt.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
They are familiar. They both feast on regular seasons and don't do jack in the post season because they are set in their minds that what worked a decade ago should still work in an ever changing league. It doesnt.
So shortsighted. Things haven’t changed much. Chiefs are 7-2 and average 1.4 points more per game than us, with the best QB in the league. Give up 6 less points than us. Should they just throw in the towel? Of course not. Seattle fans…we’re done.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
The negativity on this board is just overwhelming. Do you.

cymatica

Reaction score

As a Niners fan I must say that Seahawks fans are the worst... I HATE Pete Carroll with a passion and it is because he is an amazing coach and has been a thorn in our asses for over a decade now. Pete Carroll is the only reason you jerkoffs were able to enjoy the one Super Bowl you have! You guys made the playoffs last year... you're probably going to make it this year! Only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. Your fanbase had a glimmer of what the top is like and you have become completely delusional with your expectations. Can't wait to see what you guys say when you don't have a Pete Carroll running things and have someone like Jim Tomsula or Chip Kelly running things.

No one cares what you think.

Hawknight

Reaction score
You think this is a 9-1 team with a different coach? I love you Jerhawk you've been a GOAT poster forever on this board but I think Pete is getting sold short. Look at the roster. It's just not that good.
So this should be a fire John post, not fire Pete?

ccla

Reaction score

Yeah because as a miner fan you do not have an ulterior motive in us having a coach that guarantees 2 yearly losses to the rams and backs us into the playoff every year, only to have us get kicked out in the first game.

Weadoption

Reaction score

dude, this forum is actually a pretty good crowd. All fan bases are the same anyways.
You do realize we haven’t won shit in many many many many many years right?
GTFOH with your weak ass troll post it’s pathetic and you make us look pathetic and shallow.

Welshers2

Reaction score
So this should be a fire John post, not fire Pete?
No. They are rebuilding and have done well in the draft the last couple years. They are right where they should be in the rebuilding process. In fact, it's impressive they are a fringe playoff team with this roster. People somehow expect them to be a championship contender in their second year after trading away their franchise QB for a rebuild.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
So shortsighted. Things haven’t changed much. Chiefs are 7-2 and average 1.4 points more per game than us, with the best QB in the league. Give up 6 less points than us. Should they just throw in the towel? Of course not. Seattle fans…we’re done.

Lol. Things have changed a ton. The defense can no longer mug people and the running game has taken a back seat to the passing game.

As for the Chiefs,,,,Mahomes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith. Reid>>>>>>>>>>>Carroll. There's the difference.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm not advocating that we make a coaching change until we're out of the playoff hunt, and we're a long ways from being eliminated. To the contrary, we're still very much in the thick of things.

But I am not at all satisfied with Pete's performance over these past 7 years or so, and instead of throwing coordinators into the volcano, it's time we start holding the guy in charge accountable.