Fire Carroll

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Well, Chuck Arnold is the one who would fire Pete, and hire a new HC. Chuck Arnold’s been with the Seahawks a lot longer than Pete. Maybe their needs to be more transparency at the top and/or an occasional State of The Seahawks communication with season ticket holders or the the general public.

Xxx

Reaction score
Upset Jerhawk is back.

Pete Carroll needs to be forced into retirement. This bland, old style of football needs to end.

McVay owns Carroll, it's not even close.

Please, Judge Jody Allen, you're our only hope. Help us find a new head coach. Harbaugh? Kellen Moore? Matt Canada?

Anybody new to bring a new, exciting brand of football back to the Pacific Northwest.
Not harbaugh please I couldn’t stand looking at his face of confusion and anger all season

JPatera76

Reaction score
I 100000% after tonight and the last few god aweful games... npe, not waldron, not hurtt.. fire Pete. \

Long deep balls, going away form what works, sack after sack on 3rd.. no thanks its all the same problems with russell now we're seeing with geno and "waldron" its Pete Carroll.

I know everyone wants to fire Waldron.. but "shrug" and ultimately it wont be Pete until Jodi is ballsy or new ownership or Pete rides off after he burns this place down like USC, (lol j/k) BUT... Ultimately until Pete is fired, there will never be any change offensively or defensively. Waldron can be gone and we'll be on to the 4th or 5th OC of Pete's tenure and the problems will remain the same.. Pete, Pete, Pete..

Latest posts